Terminator Genisys (July 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if only that cardboard actor playing kyle would get the memo and take a hike.

I could say the same about the guy with the Mrs. Doubtfire mask face guy playing Connor.

o4HONph.jpg

Although from how things went down, I doubt he would be in a sequel.

Last edited:
You definitely looked for the worst shot you could find, didn't you? :lol

Yeah she was no Linda, not even close... but closer to one emoticon expression Jai.

This franchise is unsalvageable, unsavable. Even if the right inevitably reverts back to Cameron in a few years time, he's too concerned with the Avatar movies to be creative anymore.

The only realistic way I see the franchise regaining some dignity if James Cameron hands the rights to Avatar II writer, Josh Friedman who is- (drum roll) the creator of TSCC and hope we get a novel or Season 3 or something. :lol

Yeah I'm real curious to see what comes of Cameron getting it back. But he's the "Artist" now, so I assume he's happy to go into the ground without doing a film for the fans that started his career.

"I start to see things I recognize."

3BOa8M0.jpg

Him endorsing this turd showed that he doesn't care about Terminator anymore to course correct anything.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm real curious to see what comes of Cameron getting it back. But he's the "Artist" now, so I assume he's happy to go into the ground without doing a film for the fans that started his career.

I'm pretty sure Cameron lost interest in the franchise loooong ago. :lol

"I start to see things I recognize."

3BOa8M0.jpg

Him endorsing this turd showed that he doesn't care about Terminator anymore to course correct anything.

he deserves a beatdown for wearing that shirt alone.

This franchise is unsalvageable, unsavable. Even if the right inevitably reverts back to Cameron in a few years time, he's too concerned with the Avatar movies to be creative anymore.

The only realistic way I see the franchise regaining some dignity if James Cameron hands the rights to Avatar II writer, Josh Friedman who is- (drum roll) the creator of TSCC and hope we get a novel or Season 3 or something. :lol

:rock :rock :rock

She must be aiming for a wall, because her line of sight doesn't match da gun. And you know what that mouth needs.

Back