Terminator TV Series... again

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is it with the new movie and tv show going back to 1984 to **** everything up? :lol

What is it with the new movie and tv show going back to 1984 to **** everything up? :lol

I was interested in the idea until it became apparent that rather than being a BTTF II scenario of stopping any interference with previous events which might have actually been kinda cool, they instead just go right in and stop the T1 stuff from happening altogether. And now the movie is essentially T2......set in 1984 instead of 1995 and with a slew of forced humour most likely...wow. Amazing. Way to bring in the potential of a somewhat new angle on things and then completely waste it.

I was interested in the idea until it became apparent that rather than being a BTTF II scenario of stopping any interference with previous events which might have actually been kinda cool, they instead just go right in and stop the T1 stuff from happening altogether. And now the movie is essentially T2......set in 1984 instead of 1995 and with a slew of forced humour most likely...wow. Amazing.

oh really??? well now I might watch it.....:dunno

:lol:lol:lol

Well, atleast we'll get cool Endos right? Right?

art-streiber_terminator_toc.jpg
SCC_103_cromartie_and_the_scientist.jpg

oh

You guys know the scene at the end of the Fly where Goldblum Brundlefly comes out of the pod all pathetic/mutated in his final form and wants Gina Davis to blow his head off with the shotgun? That is the Terminator franchise at this point.

You guys know the scene at the end of the Fly where Goldblum Brundlefly comes out of the pod all pathetic/mutated in his final form and wants Gina Davis to blow his head off with the shotgun? That is the Terminator franchise at this point.

Really? So when did the ear fall off? T2 the 3D ride? :lol

Back