Terminator 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terminator 5, F&F´s Justin Lin directing and Arnold returning?!

• Hell yeah, bring it!!!

Votes: 39 38.6%
  • Could be better then Salvation, let´s see.

Votes: 23 22.8%
  • Mediocre, I´m not that hyped...(aging Ex-Governeur?! Dunno)

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • Hell no, T2 with the alternate ending wrapped it the best...no more!!!

Votes: 20 19.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Terminator 5 (T-1000 Returns)

I'd love to see a T-800 vs T-1000 rematch. Perhaps with roles reversed? Or maybe even have them team up (either good or bad). We haven't ever really seen Terminators work together before (not counting Salvation stuff) and that could be quite interesting.

And I don't think it would be impossible to say that the skin used on the Terminators ages. Arnold could just play an old T-800. No need to explain any more than that. :dunno

It would be BADASS if Arnold did King Conan! :rock :wave

A while back, I read on a Dutch newssite, which reported Arnie's choice for picking up acting again, that he was interested in 3 projects, one of which would be King Conan... Not sure how reliable it is, but I hope it's true, and he can convince someone in Hollywood to make this film :pray:

It would be awesome if he could shape up like Stallone did!! :rock :rock :rock

A while back, I read on a Dutch newssite, which reported Arnie's choice for picking up acting again, that he was interested in 3 projects, one of which would be King Conan... Not sure how reliable it is, but I hope it's true, and he can convince someone in Hollywood to make this film :pray:

It would be awesome if he could shape up like Stallone did!! :rock :rock :rock

CROM! That would be so awesome if a studio picked up the King Conan project with Arnie in it! :rock :rock :rock

CROM! That would be so awesome if a studio picked up the King Conan project with Arnie in it! :rock :rock :rock

"Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that Arnold plays Conan again. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me an awesome movie experience! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"

:D

Arnold returning for Predators 2 as Dutch would make so much more sense than Terminator.

"Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that Arnold plays Conan again. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me an awesome movie experience! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"

:D

:rock :rock :rock :hi5:

So true cuz Dutch is human so he ages , how would they explain a geriatric T-800 :dunno:lol

See Buttmunch's post...

And I don't think it would be impossible to say that the skin used on the Terminators ages. Arnold could just play an old T-800. No need to explain any more than that. :dunno

Works for me! :D

I say hell yes, put Arnie back in a Terminator film. If it's a movie about Terminators at all, Arnie or not, I'll gladly throw my money down to watch it either way.

And I don't think it would be impossible to say that the skin used on the Terminators ages. Arnold could just play an old T-800.

"Yeah but John you're scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should"

I wanted them to explain his more aged appearance in T3 but now....he really really looks too old. Really. His role should be a CGyouthed representation of his 1984 and 1991 self and some non-comedy lines if any at all - in scenes showing his past T-800s travelling back in time.

Back