Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The usual suspects would complain if I said that TFA was better than Freddy Got Fingered. They're bad guys, it's what they do.

tumblr_n7zzpd30aZ1qzdfwko1_400.gif

I watched it again recently and I convinced myself that it was so bad in the theaters that I enjoyed more out of this that I remembered. Still think it's a weak Avengers film but it had some very good moments. And the trailer for CW made some aspects from this film more enjoyable--such as the relationship between cap and tony and the wakanda interrogation.

My favorite parts:
Definitely the hammer sequence at the party

Hulk vs Hulk buster

Quicksilver trying to grab the hammer

Vision

Visions introduction to the avengers and his last encounter with Ultron

Ultron himself though sucked

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just like Fury Road is nowhere the masterpiece its made out to be, AOU is not the disaster its made out to be.

This is correct. Fury Road was a great action movie but its Best Picture nomination should have gone to Ex Machina instead. AoU was too inoffensive to be "terrible" but it couldn't help but play second fiddle to the popcorn juggernauts that were Fury Road, Jurassic World, and The Force Awakens.

I remember a-dev saying "Jim Cameron should take notes from Colin Trevorrow on how to make a decent sequel" and while I might disagree with his notion that T2 wasn't at least "decent" I do agree that JW was a heck of a crowd pleaser and superior to AoU at least.

Cameron doesn't need to take notes from anyone. Besides T2 under his belt he's got Aliens to brag about, stupid thing to say.

This is correct. Fury Road was a great action movie but its Best Picture nomination should have gone to Ex Machina instead. AoU was too inoffensive to be "terrible" but it couldn't help but play second fiddle to the popcorn juggernauts that were Fury Road, Jurassic World, and The Force Awakens.

I remember a-dev saying "Jim Cameron should take notes from Colin Trevorrow on how to make a decent sequel" and while I might disagree with his notion that T2 wasn't at least "decent" I do agree that JW was a heck of a crowd pleaser and superior to AoU at least.

By sheer coincidence I click on a thread I haven't visited in months and I find this :lol

Hi folks, I enjoyed AOU but I kind of like this cheesy title - "The Rise and Fall of Ultron." But that might be lame....:monkey4

Also if I may too bad there weren't anymore Extremis soliders left from IM3. They were (I think) stronger, and could have wiped out the Ul-drones. I would like to see them gang up and melt Ultron to scrap metal....Just a thought. :monkey3

Back