The Tomb - Arnold Schwarzenegger & Sylvester Stallone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You won't escape my facility Mr. Church.

Eyo i dunno ya know maybebutter inside. Idintinkovmaself as a bag guy ya know.

WATERUUTAHLKINGABOUD!? WEKHANWERKTOGET-HER TOGEDDAUD!

EEHEEHY YOO GAHUD. GEEVE ME DA KEYES SO EYE CAN GEHT OUWT OF HERREEE.

No.

Hauh...FHAK YOO ASSSHOOOOOOOOOOLEEEE!!

*throws the guard off the watchtower*

Ehehhy...nece one.

No interest in watching these two geeze it up. I know we want to hang on to the heroes of our youth, but their too damn old now, it's time to let them go. Keep the whip away from Harrison, no more days off for a paunchy, grey-haired Ferris, just let them go. :wave

No. They are more badass then any other action star today.

Everyone these days is so young, and new. I want grizzled and mean.

For me, Arnie is a question mark, but Stallone is as entertaining for me today as he was in his prime.

Who else are the modern day action heroes that Arnie and Sly were in their day. I can't think of many, Vin Diesel (he has been screwing up big time with the crap Furious movies though) Jason Statham, maybe Will Smith not sure who else at the top of my head.

Who else are the modern day action heroes that Arnie and Sly were in their day. I can't think of many, Vin Diesel (he has been screwing up big time with the crap Furious movies though) Jason Statham, maybe Will Smith not sure who else at the top of my head.

i guess u dont watch twilight and harry potter ,,:monkey1

T3LNr.jpg

Didn't Stallone already do this movie? Where he's in a prison trying to escape? I can't remember the name of it. I know Tom Berenger was in it.

Would that be Lock Up?

The idea of seeing these two childhood hero's in a film together is a dream come true. Sadly the plot sounds like a very basic 80's action thriller and i get the feeling this really wont live up to the excitement people have over the fact that its Arnie and Sly on screen together. I hope it does, would love to see them together in a great action flick, im just very sceptical.

Would that be Lock Up?

The idea of seeing these two childhood hero's in a film together is a dream come true. Sadly the plot sounds like a very basic 80's action thriller and i get the feeling this really wont live up to the excitement people have over the fact that its Arnie and Sly on screen together. I hope it does, would love to see them together in a great action flick, im just very sceptical.

Lock Up! That's it.

Back