Terminator 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terminator 5, F&F´s Justin Lin directing and Arnold returning?!

• Hell yeah, bring it!!!

Votes: 39 38.6%
  • Could be better then Salvation, let´s see.

Votes: 23 22.8%
  • Mediocre, I´m not that hyped...(aging Ex-Governeur?! Dunno)

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • Hell no, T2 with the alternate ending wrapped it the best...no more!!!

Votes: 20 19.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Little different right there anyway; since Cameron is´t doing T5, cause as he sad:
"Way too much people pissed in his soup."

Wrong. All they'll do is stop whacking it to hentai, to hit up the latest dump site rip it off as a torrent file anyway. Hollywood appealing to a crowd who grew up going to movies and who actually pay for them, and appreciate the movie-going experience, is best for everyone involved. And the newer entitlement douchy generation can keep whacking it to hentai and just burn a copy from a friend who stole it from his parents, when the DVD comes out.

Absolutly. I watch those versions too, after I went to cinemas, but whe such movies come out on BR, or DVD I get´ em on my wanted medium and can´t wait hit my 40"

That's an ooooold thread that hasn't been updated in over a year, and it doesn't seem to have anything relevant to the current news here, so I figure it warrants being left alone. In fact, closed to avoid confusion.

Thanks for pointing that out, though.

nostalgia and cognitive dissonance.
I'll be the first to admit that this affects my love for many things from my younger days. But I can say with relatively objective certainty that T3 is just not a good or enjoyable movie.

Wrong. All they'll do is stop whacking it to hentai, to hit up the latest dump site rip it off as a torrent file anyway. Hollywood appealing to a crowd who grew up going to movies and who actually pay for them, and appreciate the movie-going experience, is best for everyone involved. And the newer entitlement douchy generation can keep whacking it to hentai and just burn a copy from a friend who stole it from his parents, when the DVD comes out.

Hentai? Do you live in Asia or something. You had better get on the horn to Lars Ulrich and get on the Piratebay case ASAP! The world isn't going to stop for you and your nostalgia. Hollywood is dead, it's now an ever-changing conglomeration of companies and investors that come and go like the wind. The days of the BIG studio are history. They didn't adapt, lost themselves a ton of money and crumbled into the legal abyss. The world will turn.

Bring it!
I liked Salvation. Sure there were a few things that didn't make sense but, it's just a movie. I'm always happy to see more Terminator. I also liked the way they did the T800 Arnold. Not so much the way they made him move but, the way they made it look like it was actually him was cool. I think they made him move too fluently. They should have toned it down a bit and made him move like the robot it is instead of moving like an athlete.

Hentai? Do you live in Asia or something. You had better get on the horn to Lars Ulrich and get on the Piratebay case ASAP! The world isn't going to stop for you and your nostalgia. Hollywood is dead, it's now an ever-changing conglomeration of companies and investors that come and go like the wind. The days of the BIG studio are history. They didn't adapt, lost themselves a ton of money and crumbled into the legal abyss. The world will turn.

Why should your boss pay you to work?

I'd love to see arnie working in a skynet lab, perhaps helping with skynet's skin growing techniques as a captured resistance fighter who used to be a doctor or something in canada. Then he gets to be in the movie, and also in a non-rediculous role....

I'll be the first to admit that this affects my love for many things from my younger days. But I can say with relatively objective certainty that T3 is just not a good or enjoyable movie.
i remember it being just like the other 2 movies and like every other silly Arnold movie i'd ever seen. don't get all the drama over it and why it gets singled out. it's all fun juvenile action-scifi fluff and i can enjoy it for what it is. in fact, i want a sequel all about Sgt Candy.

Didn't read the entire thread, but I dislike T:S. I agree that it was the TPM of Terminator. Please, no T5.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="560" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AFg8VJRJTCE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Does it matter at this point? Just make it...

People will see it. No one cares about 'legacies.' All that went out the window after all the garbage that was put out after T2. So why not? If it sucks, gives us more material to make fun of stuff. Arnold is a waste at this point, put him in there, would be good for fodder and _____$ and giggles.

Heck, i'll pay the money to see it just to see if its horrific. If its not, then so be it...

terminator_2___ill_be_back_1245-1.jpg

Terminator 5 (T-1000 Returns)

Apparently Hollywood is still very interested in the franchise and a massive bid war broke out over the rights. Is it a coincidence that Arnold is getting back into acting? Even though his body is old maybe he will do voice acting for a CG body like Jeff Bridges did in Tron Legacy for CLU.
Also T-100 is rumored to be making a return. Whatever happens this is great news in one of my all time favorite science fiction universes.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1340138/

https://www.slashfilm.com/tag/terminator-5/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-1000 - T-1000's Wiki rumors of his return.

Back