Terminator Genisys (July 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this movie always felt like Fan Fiction brought to life. Like a young group of fans daydreaming about a Terminator movie in middle school
something like "And THEN the t-1000 is in the 80s, "Oh Dude yeah", and THEN and OLD arnie terminator fights a NEW arnie terminator, "oh dude that would be sick" "And THEN John Connor is a terminator" "Oh dudde that would be SO SICK" and THEN they go to the future, and THEN arnie becomes a T-1000,

watching this movie felt like If I was listening to a group of kids playing with their toys and creating a new story based on their game. just making stuff up as they play

that being said, the visuals were pretty good and the effects were good and I even liked the actors. I didn't have a problem with anyone. the action scenes were good.

Come to think of it I prefer Genisys to Batman V Superman. What a sad indictment of what should have been a landmark movie. :(
I think the highs of Batman V Superman are better than the highs of Genesys (the Batman stuff in particular), but the lows are also lower. Just looking at it as an action movie, that Doomsday fight. . .man. . .

Which "evil Jesus" was better though? Genisys John Connor or BvS Hopeman? That's a tough one.
In what respect? Robots can't really be evil since they're just programmed things, whereas Hopeman is an alien. So his lack of any human emotions, and predilection for murder is also justifiable. It's like criticizing a fish for eating bugs!

I guess Hopeman can walk on water more easily, so I'll give him the edge.

If you have time and want something to listen to while you're doing something else

I'm almost finished it and found it funny. They curse and get pretty vulgar at times so NSFW.

Last edited:
Back