Terminator Genisys (July 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assumed she'd be contracted for it. Unless, this is all to say that the whole thing really has been cancelled now.

Yes I don't see how or why they'd move forward now without her. Recasting her would be that much more jarring at this point and it's not like she's some Scar Jo that they couldn't afford. When I read her announcement I assumed that Paramount was indeed done with the franchise.

A bunch of Emilia Clarke haters too huh? Jesus Christ. :lol

I think she said "no" because there isn't going to be anymore paramount Terminator movies. :dunno

I thought Clarke did well, I see her a cross between young, innocent Sarah from the start of T1 and soldier of fortune Sarah from T2. She's not full T2 cuz she hasn't been twisted by carrying John and fearing for him, but losing her parents and knowing what is to come has still hardened her to the world.

Was happy with her- a few months ago she stated she wanted to play Sarah again. I think her latest comments are an indication there is almost no chance they will make another using this storyline.

The fact that we're hearing this from her before any kind of official announcement that the sequels are cancelled makes me wonder if she'll have gotten in trouble for this.

I'm almost positive this is a direct response to paramount not making anymore Terminator movies. I doubt this is some sort of personal statement, Like "F-those movies." :lol Let's face it, there's a reason the sequel was put on "hold."

Maybe J-Law can play Sarah.

1102.gif

Getting her name attached to the franchise is probably the only way they'd be able to continue making Terminator films. I'd rather let the franchise die than see her as Sarah. BRING BACK LENA HEADEY!

Getting her name attached to the franchise is probably the only way they'd be able to continue making Terminator films. I'd rather let the franchise die than see her as Sarah. BRING BACK LENA HEADEY!

Lena Headey was such an awesome Sarah Connor that she gave Linda Hamilton a run for her money. Crazy, I know! :lol

I don´t give a **** anymore to be exact.
I´m almost happy she declined.

Too much **** happened to terminator, for real. That´s why we´re not seeing classic characters done more, if you ask me.
The next horrible thing that could happen and I kinda see it down the line, is: "Paramount and Annapurna aim for terminator cinematic universe", because that **** trends.

Just give it back to Cameron and we have 2 options:
1.: He just puts his name under it and again says: "Too many pissed into this bowl, full stop here, nothing more, except I say so.
2.: He takes it, cleans out that c********** and we have a final defining movie that delete all others and nail 1 and 2 canon.

I don´t give a **** anymore to be exact.
I´m almost happy she declined.

Too much **** happened to terminator, for real. That´s why we´re not seeing classic characters done more, if you ask me.
The next horrible thing that could happen and I kinda see it down the line, is: "Paramount and Annapurna aim for terminator cinematic universe", because that **** trends.

Just give it back to Cameron and we have 2 options:
1.: He just puts his name under it and again says: "Too many pissed into this bowl, full stop here, nothing more, except I say so.
2.: He takes it, cleans out that c********** and we have a final defining movie that delete all others and nail 1 and 2 canon.

Back