Terminator Genisys (July 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator: Genisys (July 1st, 2015)

^^ trust me you don't want to impress her ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's got, cough, spirit. ;)

Just watched T3 this morning. I don't remember it being this bad before. :lol What with the bouncy that actually makes a "bounce" noise, to the explosions that sound like a big cat's roars, to Nick Stahl's "acting," to Claire Danes' Anguished Face, to the cars that explode upward, only to land on all four wheels.... Oy.

I had little hope for Gennisssys. Now I'm pretty sure we're getting T3 2.0. Tons and tons of variations of "I'll be back," "I'm back," "Get on," "Get off" and "Get out" and cringe- and wince-inducing Old Man Ah-nuld moments. We have One Fate, One Destiny - We're all ****ed.

Come on guys give it a fair chance :) ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two high school students with a rudimentary grasp of Final Cut Pro could've put together a better trailer for Gennisssyss.

Two chimpanzees could've cobbled together the AoU trailer and it still would gross $200 million the first weekend of release.

Two high school students with a rudimentary grasp of Final Cut Pro could've put together a better trailer for Gennisssyss.

Two chimpanzees could've cobbled together the AoU trailer and it still would gross $200 million the first weekend of release.

DiQQX.gif

She's got, cough, spirit. ;)

Just watched T3 this morning. I don't remember it being this bad before. :lol What with the bouncy that actually makes a "bounce" noise, to the explosions that sound like a big cat's roars, to Nick Stahl's "acting," to Claire Danes' Anguished Face, to the cars that explode upward, only to land on all four wheels.... Oy.

I had little hope for Gennisssys. Now I'm pretty sure we're getting T3 2.0. Tons and tons of variations of "I'll be back," "I'm back," "Get on," "Get off" and "Get out" and cringe- and wince-inducing Old Man Ah-nuld moments. We have One Fate, One Destiny - We're all ****ed.
Good post. :lol

:lol It'll be a fun night out, guaranteed. Even if I'm doing nothing but slagging it off at the pub later. In fact especially if I can do that.

I really hope this turns out as good as a-dev's favorite film in the series, Terminator 3.

:lol

But we all are still going to pay to see this movie.

If i want to see it that badly I will pay for another movie and just sneak in for this one... screw supporting this trash :lol

Why thank you kindly. :duff

I think if Genissysss is gonna suck, it should suck hard. Not Salvation quasi-suck. Go for the gusto, I say, carpe diem! :lol

I was tempted to chide this because I still enjoy Salvation. It has its moments of greatness.

But yes........it quasi-sucks. I'm not sure I could've said it better.

Time for another beer.

Back