Terminator Genisys (July 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's him. He became a recluse after the events of T2, slowly descended into madness and finally lost it when an FBI agent comes to him with an Endo hand, Silberman attacked and tried to kill the agent, with all his ramblings about the machines. He gets locked up in Pascedero.

How ironic. Makes more sense than T3, where he was just in denial. I wonder if the orderlies were nice to him.

DipM7Q9.gif

That was supposed to be Silberman? How's his knee, and arm?

Not seeing the show, I can assume he went crazy after he watched a cop phase through metal bars. I guess that'd be the ticket to be put in the loony bin.

That's the show's explanation but I don't think it'd actually drive someone of his occupation to that kind of raving behaviour. He would still have his rational faculties to know how others would respond if he started acting up like Sarah Connor did.

That's the show's explanation but I don't think it'd actually drive someone of his occupation to that kind of raving behaviour. He would still have his rational faculties to know how others would respond if he started acting up like Sarah Connor did.

I think just about everyone that gets institutionalized only gets worse being there. I'd assume from that clip, he's completely nuts in the show?

Hard to fathom how anyone would react to seeing something so extraordinary. Sarah took the T-800's existence much better, since she had Kyle to explain what the deal was. Her psychosis came from knowing about the end of humanity was coming, she couldn't do anything about it, and John was out on his own and vulnerable.

How ironic. Makes more sense than T3, where he was just in denial. I wonder if the orderlies were nice to him.

DipM7Q9.gif

:mwaha

True, but I'd like to believe he was so arrogant for years mind you, about Sarah's "delusions" that the finally got his comeuppance. His punishment in T3 by running away like a girl just wasn't enough. :lol

:mwaha

True, but I'd like to believe he was so arrogant for years mind you, about Sarah's "delusions" that the finally got his comeuppance. His punishment in T3 by running away like a girl just wasn't enough. :lol

Well, he did get incinerated, like the other 3,000,000,000 people :lol

I think just about everyone that gets institutionalized only gets worse being there. I'd assume from that clip, he's completely nuts in the show?

Hard to fathom how anyone would react to seeing something so extraordinary. Sarah took the T-800's existence much better, since she had Kyle to explain what the deal was. Her psychosis came from knowing about the end of humanity was coming, she couldn't do anything about it, and John was out on his own and vulnerable.

He only appears in one episode, and asks for forgiveness from Sarah. If I recall, most characters who are still alive from T2 made it into the show, including Enrique and the Dyson family (which were completely pointless in Genesys)

But yeah, I'd probably snap too if I mocked at something for years only for it to materialize in front of me.

He only appears in one episode, and asks for forgiveness from Sarah. If I recall, most characters who are still alive from T2 made it into the show, including Enrique.

But yeah, I'd probably snap too if I mocked at something for years only for it to materialize in front of me.

Enrique too? I think either cut plot from the film, or a comic showed T-1000 somehow found him and killed him. I can't recall specifically.

Enrique too? I think either cut plot from the film, or a comic showed T-1000 somehow found him and killed him. I can't recall specifically.

Yeah, pretty good scene too. There's a dark twist behind it at the end but I'd rather wait till you see the entire episode yourself.

How do you interpret the ending, Zod? I'll just copy and paste what I said to Solidus few days back, (MEGA SPOILERS):
Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree with you about the ending of the second season. I've never written this down so I'll probably end up repeating a lot of what you said. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

The show did a great job with the future timeline scenes and kept the look Cameron established in T1 and T2. I'd have loved to see an entire season based in the future and to see the progression of John's story.

Wow, great assessment Zod! Yeah, that's the meaning of the show that I adhere to. Some people say story is incomplete or the ending doesn't make sense but most episodes are meant to be watched repeatedly as there are tons of hidden meanings and allusions. You're supposed to draw your own conclusions.

And yes, the writers confirmed that the T-1000 on the sub was indeed Weaver.

So what's your favorite episode? Mine has to be Allison from Palmdale.

Last edited:
Wow, great assessment Zod! Yeah, that's the meaning of the show that I adhere to. Some people say story is incomplete or the ending doesn't make sense but most episodes are meant to be watched repeatedly as there are tons of hidden meanings and allusions. You're supposed to draw your own conclusions.

And yes, the writers confirmed that the T-1000 on the sub was indeed Weaver.

So what's your favorite episode? Mine has to be Allison from Palmdale.

That's a great episode. I also really like Self Made Man just for seeing what Cameron gets up to when everyone is sleeping. Goodbye to All That is a good one too.

TSCC is one of those shows that there is usually something in every episode that I like. Some bit of character development, glimpse into the future, or just cool action scene that brings me back to the series every year.

That's a great episode. I also really like Self Made Man just for seeing what Cameron gets up to when everyone is sleeping. Goodbye to All That is a good one too.

TSCC is one of those shows that there is usually something in every episode that I like. Some bit of character development, glimpse into the future, or just cool action scene that brings me back to the series every year.

I'll be frank with you and say the reason I don't watch it every year is because I have nothing but the blu ray and soundtrack album to commemorate the series. It's quite painful and it makes me a bit depressed seeing this forgotten by the mainstream- no posters, toys, statues, nuthin'. I'm just glad that's all about to change with the custom right around the corner.

Yep. First season is freaking good!

I love those opening/closing monologues. Always introspective in nature and segued perfectly from T2.

Back