Zack Snyder's Justice League - what's your wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep WB/AT&T, pretty short-sighted and incompetent. I'm starting to cheer Hot Toys not giving them much in the way of solicitations. They're probably difficult to work with and chaotic, just like the direction of their theatrical and television universe.

With a bit of luck, one of the main "spanners" in the works might be leaving. That would be excellent !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqpHotIKANI&t=179s

Excellent. Thanks Buffinator !!!

Not such a big fan of the smiley sculpt. But the second head and accessories look great !

FP-22156B_03-528x668.JPG
FP-22156B_01-528x668.JPG
FP-22156B_02-528x668.JPG
FP-22156B_17-528x668.jpg

So how soon before HT announces theirs?

I'm pretty sure these smaller companies check if Hot Toys will do it. If not, it's open season. The fact that 2 have done him is a pretty good sign.

But watch Hot Toys turn around and release one next week.

The only case I can think where it didn't work out for the small guys was Cable from Deadpool 2. But HT announced theirs about a year or more after the smaller producers.

What do you mean ?

That the fans convinced themselves Warnermedia was the key to restoring the Snyderverse, and when that didn't happen now they're setting themselves up for disappointment by acting like Emmerich leaving next year will lead to it being restored.

That the fans convinced themselves Warnermedia was the key to restoring the Snyderverse, and when that didn't happen now they're setting themselves up for disappointment by acting like Emmerich leaving next year will lead to it being restored.

Something must have happened, though, in order for AT&T to agree to allow Zack Snyder to finish the film. WB would never have done that, and indeed have consistently worked against Snyder every step of the way. AT&T wanted HBO Max to be able to use the Snyderverse as a flagpole, I’m sure of that. When HBO Max announced that it was releasing WB’s 2021 movies theater slate concurrently with the theater runs, that had to have pissed off WB. But somehow AT&T ended up siding with WB. My best guess is it’s a corporate culture solidarity thing. They ultimately must have agreed with WB that the industry can’t have fans dictating content in the way that Snyderverse fans are doing.

Anyway, I think it’s definitely over for Snyderverse. Emmerich will be gotten rid of for his horrible management. But AT&T/WB will follow the course they chose in abandoning the Snyderverse. I’ll be genuinely shocked if the Snyderverse is reinstated.

It entirely depends on who takes over the position.

But regardless they will never reinstate the Snyderverse as we know it. They and the mass audience simply don?t like this dark tone. Justice league is the highest rated and lightest movie of the trilogy, while the future movies set up are clearly a darker tone again.

I?m saying this while being a hardcore fan of the dark future story. I?d kill to see it personally. IF they did reinstate the Snyderverse it would probably be with a total rewrite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@alatar they needed content. So they saw the campaign that was gaining mainstream attention and went for it. It still was a battle for Zack to get his vision, and it was still interfered with.

@zombierepublican. According to the reaction minus a few loud ones and movie snobs, people seemed to really enjoy this one a lot. It?s not dark at all and a typical blockbuster like movie. Yes, the sequel to this will probably be darker, but I don?t think that one and any other sequel would reach BvS levels of darkness and seriousness.

@alatar they needed content. So they saw the campaign that was gaining mainstream attention and went for it. It still was a battle for Zack to get his vision, and it was still interfered with.

@zombierepublican. According to the reaction minus a few loud ones and movie snobs, people seemed to really enjoy this one a lot. It?s not dark at all and a typical blockbuster like movie. Yes, the sequel to this will probably be darker, but I don?t think that one and any other sequel would reach BvS levels of darkness and seriousness.

This article is excellent on this subject. Nails it spot-on. MoS and BvS were deconstructions and ZSJL is a reconstruction: https://www.escapistmagazine.com/v2...superheroes-justice-league-reconstructs-them/

Back