ZSJL “Knightmare” League - assembling the team

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else see this ? Not sure what its about V2. ??

View attachment 627209

I’ve never heard of that company before, but looking over their Instagram the work looks impressive. I’m not looking for another ZSJL Joker, but it looks like they show tremendous attention to detail. E.g., in closeups of the gloved hands you can see the pattern of the rubber gloves.

Anyone else see this ? Not sure what its about V2. ??

View attachment 627209
Been checking them out and they do some quality work- of the custom variety. The V1 had magnetic wrist pegs which is always nice to see.
Saw a comment quoting the price of the first KM Joker at $1,200.
With a little weathering and water treatment, the Doomsday Reveler could get close to that appearance so I’m happy to stick with the budget Knightmare crew.
D1152922-3550-474D-9A03-ADA0E6ACEC4B.jpeg
1B8BB8CB-B99E-4473-931C-B95C65239C3D.jpeg
4328D3FB-690A-4DC1-9365-CBDD9C0DF7EE.jpeg
99DE9C68-EC37-4945-A409-A713DB401E53.jpeg

CD9402B4-FAAF-4AF8-B6CC-63B62996871B.jpeg
C146FD7C-AF42-4FC7-A673-390833984C00.jpeg
26A5F802-9B03-4249-87CF-2035CF89DC66.jpeg

The best is pretty close but using the wrong sort of holsters. Both should be solid material and his purple gun should be the other way around.
0A4F8F73-4E75-4EE8-B024-1AAADF634BBC.jpeg

Their page has ‘premium, limited custom runs’ written all over it- figuratively.
From reading comments, it seems like the only way to order is through WeChat as well. So it’s kind of unfeasible in every way.

I'm still satisfied with Doomsday Reveler. He has become one of my favorite figs. Por.Toys' version looks incredible, but I'm satisfied with what I've got.

$1200? I can’t see paying that much even for an InArt BvS Batman, Superman, or Wonder Woman. I‘ll probably pay $500-ish for that but $1200? Nope.

Must be some real big 30 Seconds To Mars fans out there who just want everything Leto no matter the price; the types that go to his creepy, cultish, island getaways.

I hand sculpted the second holster from scratch. Pretty much just went with my own design for that.
Built a magnet into it so it connects very firmly. I just stuck a piece of magnetic tape behind the opposite side of the vest for his own sidearm. Connection isn’t as strong but it holds fine. If it ever feels too weak, I’d just pop a magnet on the inside of the vest.
View attachment 624825
View attachment 624826
This is the 2.0 as my initial attempt ended up being the wrong way around- it was all for the best though as I learned exactly how to make a much better version from the first botch.
View attachment 624827

I posted about this a page or two back; The Deathknell figure is missing a drop leg holster, sidearm and straight knife that hangs from the leg holster strap behind the gun, a shotgun shell shoulder bandolier and a pair of grenades, possibly flash bangs- plus a few key graze marks/battle damaged. His katana should have a tassel also.
View attachment 624835
View attachment 624832
View attachment 624834
View attachment 624836

I’ve bought myself the building blocks for these parts already. Just can’t get ahold of a decent bandolier in the U.K.
What did you make the 2nd holster out of? I'm looking to make some bits for a Knightmare Mera.

What did you make the 2nd holster out of? I'm looking to make some bits for a Knightmare Mera.
Apoxie Sculpt Modelling Clay. I've sculpted loads of stuff with it. Very versatile and pretty easy to work with.
It dries rock hard so you can sand, dremel or chisel it once in that state.

And now Mera completes the collection! Flashpoint Studio’s “Atlantic Princess.” Version A is from Aquaman and Version B is from ZSJL.

Available at One Sixth Kit (log in to your account to see it; plus I had to paste the URL itself into the search bar at the site to get to the page!)

Version A ($177):
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4516

Version B ($190):
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4517
Does she wear that suit in Aquaman?

Back