Comprehensive DC Live-Action 1/6 Figure Index

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haytil

Super Freak
Reaction score
Batman (1989)
Figures
Accessories
Vehicles

Batman Returns
Figures

Batman Forever
Figures
Vehicles

Batman and Robin
Figures

Batman Begins
Figures
Accessories
Vehicles

The Dark Knight
Figures
Accessories
Vehicles
  • Bat-Pod - Hot Toys (MMS 70) - Bat-Pod
  • Batmobile - Hot Toys (MMS 69) - Batmobile

The Dark Knight Rises
Figures
Accessories
Vehicles

The Batman
Figures
Accessories
Vehicles

Batman (1966)
Figures
Vehicles

Joker
Figures
Accessories
  • The Joker - Daftoys (F07) - Comedian Red Suit
  • The Joker - Toy Center (CEN-M13) - Joker Suit Set

Man of Steel
Figures

Batman v. Superman
Figures
Accessories
  • Batman (Knightmare) - Daftoys (F011) - Trench Coat with Scarf
  • Bruce Wayne - Daftoys (F010) - Ben Suit Clothes Set
  • Bruce Wayne - Daftoys (F013) - Bat Hero Suit Set
Vehicles

Suicide Squad
Figures

Wonder Woman
Figures

Justice League
Figures

Aquaman
Figures

Birds of Prey
Figures

Wonder Woman 1984
Figures

The Suicide Squad
Figures

Peacemaker
Figures
Accessories
  • Peacemaker - Present Toys (PT-75) - Male Head Sculpt
  • Peacemaker - SooSoo Toys (SSH-003) - John Head Sculpt

Black Adam
Figures

The Flash
Figures
Vehicles

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom
Figures

Blue Beetle
Figures

Superman (1978)
Figures

Superman III
Figures

Superman Returns
Figures

Watchmen
Figures

The Spirit
Figures

Constantine
Figures
  • John Constantine - Agent Toys (AG1000) - Hell Agent
  • John Constantine - Blackbox Toys (BBT9001) - Hell Detective Keanu Reeves
  • John Constantine - Daftoys (F019) - Hell Detective
  • John Constantine - Pop Toys (POP-EX05) - Constantine
  • John Constantine - Present Toys (PT-SP10) - John Constantine / Hell Detective
  • John Constantine - Thunder Toys (TD2020A/B) - Hell Detective (Standard/Deluxe)

V For Vendetta
Figures

Gotham
Figures
  • Jerome (Arkham Prisoner) - Blackbox Toys (BBT9013) - Arkham Prisoner Jerome
  • Jerome (Nightclub) - Toys Era (TE-028) - The Laughter 2.0
  • Jerome (Ringmaster) - Toys Era (TE-017) - The Laughter
  • Oswald Cobblepot - Toys Era (TE-019) - Mr. Pot
  • The Riddler - Black Box (BBBT9009) - The Riddler

Arrow
Figures

The Flash (TV)
Figures

Batwoman
Figures

Supergirl
Figures

Last edited:
As more and more companies get involved in making 1/6 figures of our favorite characters, I found it difficult to keep up. Characters I never thought we would see are being announced, pre-ordered, and released - but if you don't constantly strive to keep informed, it's easy to let one slip or miss out. I can't imagine how much harder it must be for newer collectors who may not even have been in the hobby when some of these were announced, released, talked about, and then forgotten.

The above index is an attempt to remedy that issue, by creating a comprehensive list of every 1/6 figure for live-action DC characters. It's the result of days of painstaking work to compile the data (there are over 2000 threads on this forum alone), and a script to format the data for the forum.

The figures are grouped by source material (film or TV series), then by type (figure, vehicle, or accessory), then by character, and then sorted by brand/company (licensed companies listed first). You'll notice that characters are treated as distinct if they have different outfits/appearances (i.e., "Bank Robber Joker" is a distinct character from "Nurse Joker" or the standard "The Joker")

Each entry should include the true character name and the company that produced it. I also include a product model # if I have it, which is often helpful for search engines when tracking down older, third-party releases for purchase on Ebay or elsewhere. A lot of products may also have "official" names distinct from the name of the actual character it's intended to be, so I try to include that as well, to help with online searches (i.e., a third-party company might call their Riddler Figure "Enigma Man" instead of "The Riddler" to try and avoid copyright issues). Finally, each entry also serves as a link to the relevant thread on this forum if it exists (or possibly on another forum if none exists here), which hopefully will have more discussion, pictures, and info for those interested.

(Also, let me take this moment to request that product model numbers please, please, please be incorporated into new threads about new products (and in the thread title, if possible!). This is a practice that was standard for many years, but has been neglected over the past few years, and it has made tracking down products and product model numbers - both for my collection over the past few years and for compiling this database - quite a pain in the ass. It helps members when searching for specific threads and when searching for the product to purchase online! It's important both for third-party figures as well as for characters that licensed companies have released multiple figures and re-releases for).

The intent is for this to be a living document, so it continues to remain useful and relevant. I've written a script that can re-generate the formatted index when new figures are added (or information is altered and updated). So please feel free to help out by providing me with more or updated info for the database. This is a project we can all easily lend a hand in, to leverage our collective knowledge.

Q: There's a figure missing / I see an error / You're missing some info / How can I help?

A: Please post a reply in this thread with all of the information in the following format:

-Update Type: (either "New Entry" or "Alter Existing Entry")
-Source: (Name of film / TV show the product comes from)
-Character: (true character/appearance, i.e. "Bank Robber Joker" or "The Joker")
-Company: (Company or brand name, i.e. "Hot Toys")
-Product Model #: (Company-used product model #, i.e. "MMS 183")
-Product Name: (Official name of product, i.e. "Batman (Tactical Suit Version)" or "Enigma Man")
-Type: (Figure, Accessory, or Vehicle, according to guidelines below)
-URL: (Discussion thread URL)

Please stick to the above format - it makes my life a lot easier to be able to simply update the database with copy/pasting, rather than parsing written-out sentences. (Feel free to elaborate with written sentences afterwards, if you feel explanation is needed).

Q: Why are Video Game figures included?

A: I find that a lot of video game figures can blend right in with a live-action display (especially the costumed, masked sort). There also aren't that many of them, and finding data about them was very easy, so it felt like a no-brainer to included Video Game figures in the Live Action index.

Q: Why aren't non-live action figures included (i.e., comics or cartoon-sourced figures)?

A: I don't really know much about comics-sourced figures, so it would have been far more work for me to include them in the database. They don't really blend in well with live-action figures in my opinion. And most importantly, there appear to be a vast number, yet finding detailed data about them is quite difficult (I found I was spending 10x or more as much time in getting data on a comics figure than a non-comics figure). All in all, it didn't seem worth my time or match my goals - but the script I wrote is easily extendable, so if there's enough interest and people are willing to compile the data for me, I could conceivably create a comics-sourced index as well.

Q: How do you distinguish between figures and accessories?

A: A figure is defined as a product with a headsculpt and clothing (even if it doesn't include a body). A headsculpt with nothing else, or a body with clothing and no headsculpt, is classified as an accessory (as you presumably need special components to complete the figure, rather than just something generic like a body).

Since I hope that this can continue to serve as a useful tool for all members of this sub-forum, can I ask that moderators consider this as a potential thread to make sticky at the top of the sub-forum?
This is so great, thank you for taking the time to put this together!!

Update Type: New Entry
Source: Gotham
Character: Jerome Valeska (Ringmaster costume)
Company: Toys Era
Product Model #: TE017
Product Name: The Laughter
Type: Figure

Source: Arkham Knight
Character: Harley Quinn
Company: Momtoys
Product Model #: TS001
Product Name: Female Clown
URL: No current CF thread.

https://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2016/04/momtoys-16-female-clown-12-inch-action.html

Source: Arkham Knight
Character: Harley Quinn
Company: Supermadtoys
Product Model #: N/A
Product Name: Crazy Harley

In addition to Daftoys Constantine there’s a bunch of third party Constantines:

Thunder Toys Hell Detective TD2020B
Present Toys John Constantine PT-SP10
Blackbox John Constantine BBT9001
Pop Toys Constantine EX05
Agent Toys Hell Agent AG1000

Last edited:
Source: Batman Forever
Character: Two-Face
Company: Toyz Trubo Studio
Product Model #: TTS-001
Product Name: Two-Face

Source: The Flash (TV)
Character: The Flash
Company: SooSoo Toys
Product Model #: Unknown
Product Name: Scarlet Speedster

What a great thread!

A few suggestions

Man of Steel
Scaletta Studios Faora
Xensation Lady Commander AF17 Faora
Move Supergirl from Man of Steel to another section

Wonder Woman
Hot Toys MMS698 WB100 Wonder Woman

Justice League
Flash Point Studios Atlantis Princess FP-2170A Mera
Flash Point Studios Atlantis Princess FP-2170A Knightmare Mera
Remove 'Knightmare' title from Black suit Superman
Move Wonder Woman Comic from Justice League to another section

Man of Steel
Scaletta Studios Faora

This appears to be a limited custom run, rather than a mass-produced figure. I'd like to limit the list to mass-produced items, rather than one-offs or small commissioned runs, as they tend to be more affordable, easier to find for purchase, and it's much easier to find concrete data.

Xensation Lady Commander AF17 Faora

Added.

Move Supergirl from Man of Steel to another section

I moved it to a "Supergirl" section, for the TV series. I feel the figure could fit either there or in "Man of Steel" - it's clearly from neither, and a blend of both, in a sort of "What If?" scenario. Certainly some of the branding from the company appears to be Man of Steel-centric.

Wonder Woman
Hot Toys MMS698 WB100 Wonder Woman

That's already present.

Justice League
Flash Point Studios Atlantis Princess FP-2170A Mera
Flash Point Studios Atlantis Princess FP-2170A Knightmare Mera

Added.

Remove 'Knightmare' title from Black suit Superman

Ok. I forgot he appeared in the "present timeline" in the black suit.

Move Wonder Woman Comic from Justice League to another section

It's branded by Hot Toys under their "Justice League" line, presumably using the "Justice League" license. I really don't see any other source material it more appropriately belongs to.

This appears to be a limited custom run, rather than a mass-produced figure. I'd like to limit the list to mass-produced items, rather than one-offs or small commissioned runs, as they tend to be more affordable, easier to find for purchase, and it's much easier to find concrete data.
Yep fair enough. Makes sense.
I moved it to a "Supergirl" section, for the TV series. I feel the figure could fit either there or in "Man of Steel" - it's clearly from neither, and a blend of both, in a sort of "What If?" scenario. Certainly some of the branding from the company appears to be Man of Steel-centric.

It's branded by Hot Toys under their "Justice League" line, presumably using the "Justice League" license. I really don't see any other source material it more appropriately belongs to.
Maybe a miscellaneous section might work depending on how many outliers you end up with?
That's already present.
No idea how I missed that.
Ok. I forgot he appeared in the "present timeline" in the black suit.
I was more referring to him being solely blue/red in the Knightmare but that works.

Back