ZSJL “Knightmare” League - assembling the team

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot about this thread!

One recent update is that Flashpoint’s “Deathknell” has now arrived at distributors in China and has begun shipping.

Soosoo Toys has entered the fray with their “Deadkiller” Luthor’s yacht version of Deathstroke. Preorder still available at various distributors.

53C14CB7-3AE3-4681-8026-712C920923B8.jpeg

294AB53A-FB52-42BC-B8FD-8D5172318AE6.jpeg

BB95F37C-511B-4762-BA45-791F58EFA3DD.jpeg

48382680-0F18-4E6C-82C6-D326486F689E.jpeg

And Kit Chen of One Sixth Kit posted day before yesterday on FB that “she’s not far away” in reference to Flashpoint Studio’s “Atlantic Princess.”

FF17C67A-0F2F-47BE-8003-80332F38C969.jpeg

3CA712CA-3DB8-48B4-86FA-B2EC8B40AB0F.jpeg

On a related note speaking of InArt... Of course I accept that the odds are slim to none but I'd be ecstatic if InArt ever decided to make Martian Manhunter. Or John Stewart. Or the ET Green Lantern in the history lesson. And hey while they're at it how about Darkseid, Desaad, Granny Goodness. And Hippolyta, Zeus, Ares, and Artemis!

On a related note speaking of InArt... Of course I accept that the odds are slim to none but I'd be ecstatic if InArt ever decided to make Martian Manhunter. Or John Stewart. Or the ET Green Lantern in the history lesson. And hey while they're at it how about Darkseid, Desaad, Granny Goodness. And Hippolyta, Zeus, Ares, and Artemis!
I would imagine with John Stewart not being in the movie makes it even more difficult. They could do a Martian Manhunter but he's probably years and years away if it all.

I'd be all in for those !

Tough to choose between the AT012 and AT016.
I’ll see what success people have with the 16 before committing to anything. Those biceps might be a bit too thick.

Last edited:
Tough to choose between the AT012 and AT016.
I’ll see what success people have with the 16 before committing to anything. Those biceps might be a bit to thick.

AT012 looks beefier and taller than AT016. I‘d prefer AT012 actually given the greater height. As @T8OO says the chest and/or biceps can always be whittled down.

Having a bit of difficulty thus far finding Worldbox AT012...

Last edited:
AT012 looks beefier and taller than AT016. I‘d prefer AT012 actually given the greater height. As @T8OO says the chest and/or biceps can always be whittled down.

Having a bit of difficulty thus far finding Worldbox AT012...
That’s true. I always forget I own a dreams and can just eradicate plastic at will!

I have 3 AT012s but they’re all occupied as various Logan’s…

Saw few comments of FB that Mera is releasing next week? Wonder if it’s true tho, what was a price? Need to prepare my coin lol I have preordered both:monkey4

Back