Zack Snyder's Justice League - what's your wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless there's some actual data to back that up I'm gonna say that I'm skeptical. GVK had plenty of hype going in and the trailers alone had massive viewership as well. We'll see what they announce at the shareholder's meeting but I won't be surprised if they tout GVK's success and continue down the current path.

Unless there's some actual data to back that up I'm gonna say that I'm skeptical. GVK had plenty of hype going in and the trailers alone had massive viewership as well. We'll see what they announce at the shareholder's meeting but I won't be surprised if they tout GVK's success and continue down the current path.

That's all well and fine. I don't despise any success for GvK, but what I'm saying is they are leaving massive money on the table, and risking a lot of churn of subscribers simply due to their egocentric ignorance of the Snydercut fans and general public who watched it globally.

Especially at JusticeCon Zack replying to the #RestoreTheSnyderVerse phase of the movement with "you mean as a concept?" adding that it "honors the work." I mean, that says a lot to me.

I think it’s something along the lines of AT&T/WB feeling that it’s giving in to mob rule if it continues the Snyderverse. So they’re being reactionary and conservative, rather than progressive, in their attitude towards the consumer. They’re taking a position against fans like us that are proactive, assertive, self-empowering in getting what we want. It’s not about money. This is ideological.

I think it’s something along the lines of AT&T/WB feeling that it’s giving in to mob rule if it continues the Snyderverse. So they’re being reactionary and conservative, rather than progressive, in their attitude towards the consumer. They’re taking a position against fans like us that are proactive, assertive, self-empowering in getting what we want. It’s not about money. This is ideological.

Yes I agree.

There's a parallel there somewhere to a studio like WB letting a director exercise the agreed direction of what he/she want, and hearing customers clearly indicated wants.

In both cases the studio always has to step in and take control rather than trusting what they agreed on at the beginning or what the customers want.

If the studio had simply embraced the situation months ago, owning up to mistakes and moving forward with the fans and customers together, it would have been a win-win situation.

I mean they even had the whole Star Wars ST situation as an example of fan base unease with Disney right there in front of them.

If Cyborg isn't a regular release, I don't think it'll be a con release. Far too much unique, one off tooling and engineering for a limited issue product to turn any profit.

It's full out or none.

After everything that's happened with Fisher I wouldn't be surprised if they don't authorize his version of the character to be licensed for future stuff anyway. That bridge seems well and truly burnt.

There's a 3rd party Knightmare Joker available for those interested.

FP-22156B_15-528x668.JPG

Deluxe:
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2822

Standard:
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2821

Downvote this recent 4K release of the old Josstice League trailer by Warner Brothers if you vote #RestoreTheSnyderverse

Can you believe they would even do that for such a trash movie ?! What a lovely company......

Yep WB/AT&T, pretty short-sighted and incompetent. I'm starting to cheer Hot Toys not giving them much in the way of solicitations. They're probably difficult to work with and chaotic, just like the direction of their theatrical and television universe.

Back