Zack Snyder's Justice League - what's your wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone looking for an alternate Flash look. I'm holding out for the outfit from the Iris car crash scene - got to have that hot dog! :lol

Young Rich Toys YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2840

18-528x668.jpg
0官图-528x668.jpg

I though DC collectors are going to be bombarded with waves of figures from the Snyder cut, apparently I was wrong and that 2 pack NM Batman + black SM was just the hit-and-run attempt from HT and that's it.

I though DC collectors are going to be bombarded with waves of figures from the Snyder cut, apparently I was wrong and that 2 pack NM Batman + black SM was just the hit-and-run attempt from HT and that's it.
And the rumoured cyborg is nowhere in sight!!!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

To be fair I wouldn't put it past Hot Toys to have shown that poster with Cyborg just to boost their double-pack pre-orders.

Then again, they do stand to gain from releasing at least Cyborg, Joker Knightmare. So it's possible. I'll wait and see.

Those re-issues of the League looking less and less likely, though.

To be fair I wouldn't put it past Hot Toys to have shown that poster with Cyborg just to boost their double-pack pre-orders.

Then again, they do stand to gain from releasing at least Cyborg, Joker Knightmare. So it's possible. I'll wait and see.

Those re-issues of the League looking less and less likely, though.

True, but for what it's worth (and that's probably not something Hot Toys works to) they owe it to collectors who have the full team minus Cyborg to at least give them him.

Assuming someone at WB needs to give approval that's another hurdle I suppose.

But it'll be a waiting game either way. Just need Emmerich out of there, what an arrogant a-hole.

Interesting that ZSJL is doing so well in China. I wonder if that would have any influence on Howard Chan. Like he knows all JL sold out and obviously JL collectors want a complete set. I mean, he knows that. But if in addition the Asian market is strong that certainly doesn’t hurt. Asia didn’t go bonkers over MoS, BvS, WW, and Josstice. Not sure about Asian box office for SS and Shazam. But anyway, viewership numbers for ZSJL in China have been great.

Interesting that ZSJL is doing so well in China. I wonder if that would have any influence on Howard Chan. Like he knows all JL sold out and obviously JL collectors want a complete set. I mean, he knows that. But if in addition the Asian market is strong that certainly doesn’t hurt. Asia didn’t go bonkers over MoS, BvS, WW, and Josstice. Not sure about Asian box office for SS and Shazam. But anyway, viewership numbers for ZSJL in China have been great.

Good point. If Hot Toys does continue in the same way with their seemingly heavily Asian influenced based decisions, surely the high view numbers must be getting through to him in one way or another. If even only through headlines in Popculture sites etc.

I guess now we are through May 4th and their little Star Wars release or non-release, plus a new Iron Man surely it must be getting close to DC's turn now !

With HT you have to get past the coping stage. Expect nothing... it's been 2 months since ZSJL released.

If anything comes it'll be a nice surprise.

With HT you have to get past the coping stage. Expect nothing... it's been 2 months since ZSJL released.

If anything comes it'll be a nice surprise.

Yeah no I agree. Trying to have low expectations is what it's all about with Hot Toys.

Sure I say don't lose hope and am pretty optimistic, but what I mean there is to still let Hot Toys know we want Cyborg.

So many (not you) come to places like these threads to whine and complain (I'm no exception), but many don't do anything to inform Hot Toys what they want. Sure they may not listen, but they certainly aren't mind readers, or come here to sift through all our comments, complaints etc

I liken it to the SnyderCut itself. If people didn't band together and let it be known what they want, would it have been finished ?? I very much doubt it.

I just find it really hard that a company like Hot Toys can start a group of iconic figures from a movie and leave Cyborg out. Especially considering he is named the "heart of the movie" by Zack Snyder.

OK rant over :lol see you in the FB comments, as this seems to be the only place to give them feedback.

So for anyone interested in what's really going on behind the scenes at WB regarding Zack Snyders Justice League this is very interesting and enlightening. At least the first part until the third guy comes on.

Back