Shifting perspective on collecting for Snyderverse figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if there is a (3rd party) manufacturer that makes a Snyderverse Alfred figure? I tried looking for information, but couldn't find anything, didn't want to make a separate thread, so I figured I might as well ask here.

I got my ZSJL Knightmare Batman and Superman a couple of weeks back and now I'm looking to expand my Snyderverse/DCEU collection. I pre-ordered the Wonder Woman '84 figure and I'm looking into Cyborg. I expect there will be new figures for Flash and Aquaman from their new movies. Seeing that the Snyderverse will seemingly be coming to an end with The Flash, I figured this is the time to act.
DAftoys has an Alfred coming out soon.

Does anyone know if there is a (3rd party) manufacturer that makes a Snyderverse Alfred figure? I tried looking for information, but couldn't find anything, didn't want to make a separate thread, so I figured I might as well ask here.

I got my ZSJL Knightmare Batman and Superman a couple of weeks back and now I'm looking to expand my Snyderverse/DCEU collection. I pre-ordered the Wonder Woman '84 figure and I'm looking into Cyborg. I expect there will be new figures for Flash and Aquaman from their new movies. Seeing that the Snyderverse will seemingly be coming to an end with The Flash, I figured this is the time to act.

Daftoys F026 The Engineer...​

https://www.kghobby.com/daftoys-f026-a-engineer-1-6-scale-figure/

Back