Terminator Genisys (July 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator: Genisys (July 1st, 2015)

I want a Bryan Singer Sperminator movie.

Maybe you can start a petition..

No, the movie had no bewbs.

Except Ahnulds.

Full battle damage T3 would be hard to pass on.

I've always wanted the 850 BD, since it was the most flesh he lost in any film and still had Arnie still visible. I don't expect much from this film, but I fully plan on getting whatever Arnold they make.

HT would probably take a lot of artistic license with the BD but I'd still love to see it.

I'd be interested in seeing how they would attempt that sculpt. All that's left on the left side of his jaw is just the piston. And his left leg is basically just all Endo. I'd fear that having articulated toes like the 1/4 and they end up breaking off...

Removable fuel cell would be nice.

Last edited:

I'd be interested in seeing how they would attempt that sculpt. All that's left on the left side of his jaw is just the piston. And his left leg is basically just all Endo. I'd fear that having articulated toes like the 1/4 and they end up breaking off...

Removable fuel cell would be nice.

****ing awful sequence from a terrible film but having a T-800 that severely messed up would be so cool. I'd just use my imagination and pretend it was some future-war T-800 that had taken major fire from the resistance.

I can't stand Nick Stahl's face. Even in that clip he was such an inactive/unenthusiastic character. He was useless and the worst John Connor ever.

****ing awful sequence from a terrible film but having a T-800 that severely messed up would be so cool. I'd just use my imagination and pretend it was some future-war T-800 that had taken major fire from the resistance.

Oh believe me, I'm on the T3 hate train. I'm having the same mentality with T5 if it ****s the bed too. Give me Arnie, **** the movie.

I can't stand Nick Stahl's face. Even in that clip he was such an inactive/unenthusiastic character. He was useless and the worst John Connor ever.

Bale's overacting was Oscar worthy compared to this dullard.

Last edited:
Back