More Hot Toys Superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that is Hong Kong Dollars on there for the Supes/Clark 2-pack...using a converter puts it at about $100 USD!!!

Though I really doubt that 2-pack will be sold at $100....

I'm really excited for jor-el... but what really confuses me is what the heck? more superman returns figures but no new batman begins figures? WTH!!!!

Without question Jor-El is the number one figure I look forward to the most this upcoming collecting year. I honestly don't care about anything else until I get that figure PreOrdered.

If that is Hong Kong Dollars on there for the Supes/Clark 2-pack...using a converter puts it at about $100 USD!!!

Though I really doubt that 2-pack will be sold at $100....

I get the impression it is not a two-pack, but one figure with two heads and outfits. I can't read chinese so I can't be sure, though. (Obviously it doesn't matter a lot if it is just the heads and outfits 'cos all we'll need is an extra body and hands.)

Arghhhh HT sure knows how to screw us over.... this coming up one has a new head sculpt and new superman costume with correct patterns etc....

Hmm.... now im thinking if i should sell the first version......... damnnnnnnnnn you HT.........................
HT Robocop 1 & 3...........deja vu ............ *Faint*

I get the impression it is not a two-pack, but one figure with two heads and outfits. I can't read chinese so I can't be sure, though. (Obviously it doesn't matter a lot if it is just the heads and outfits 'cos all we'll need is an extra body and hands.)

Yep it is one figure with 2 heads and 2 costumes..
$750 HK dollar for pre-order or $780 HK dollar retail
works out to be around USD$97 or USD$100... very good price for a figure with 2 heads and 2 costumes!

What's really exciting is that if those prices stick Jor-El should be around $88....

I'm excited, I can't wait. The Brando is practically a dream piece.

It would be cool if HT did the same thing with a Batman Begins figure,i dont have the first one,so i would buy a second version if it will be made like this Superman figure.

That's a great price if it holds true. Like xenoviper I'm debating whether or not to sell my Supes figure.

Hot Toys Rocks!

although it's really cool that Hot Toys is doing another Superman figure, it sucks for those that picked up the first one. Especially considering this one looks improved.

Like someone else said with the whole Robocop, Robocop 3 fiasco - they are milking it a bit too much now.

Jor El kicks ass though!!

I don't know, I love my HT Supes and would never sell it. And CK, love it too this was the suit he wore when we first saw him at the Daily Planet and the HS is a Clark one, so that makes a difference if they don't include it... Just not diggin the brown suit either. Matter of taste I guess...

DSC03067.jpg

I still don't think a V1 HT Supes with repaint can be beat...

DSC02390.jpg

Last edited:
and the HS is a Clark one, so that makes a difference if they don't include it... Just not diggin the brown suit either. Matter of taste I guess...

I don't understand this comment. According to what we can see from what little information we have the figure will include both costumes, both headsculpts and one body....

I don't understand this comment. According to what we can see from what little information we have the figure will include both costumes, both headsculpts and one body....

It's very simple. The Clark HS looks different as does the suit, it is brown. Like I said, matter of taste. I like the original CK HS better but good to know they are including a CK HS too.

And I don't think the original HT Supes with a repaint can be beat. I just like that sculpt better too.

The big news here though is Jor-El IMO, can't wait to pose him with my Reeve Supes...

Last edited:
Does the Clark HS look different? I can't tell a difference....If it is different then essentially what we have is a Clark v2 and a Supes v2

Back