More Hot Toys Superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the Clark HS look different? I can't tell a difference....If it is different then essentially what we have is a Clark v2 and a Supes v2

Hard to tell but from that pic it looks a little different to me, maybe it's not.

What we do know. Different Supes HS. CK suit is brown. I just like the original Versions better... but this 2 for 1 offering is a great deal for sure. :D

WOW. Soo happy, get a shot at the HT superman! Grandmother Started me on action figures my first christmas with the old superfriends superman figure back in 1982. So i don't really get a choice with this one. those of you with Different actor headsculpts for your Superman figures, ( like reeves) Is there any way to get those, or do I just get to sculpt it myself? Must.... Get...... Tom.... Welling.... headsculpt :rofl Can't help it, so far he's my favorite superman, and we might not ever see him in the suit.

You know, with the JLA movie comming out, we might even see some more Great DC characters in 1/6. Too Bad they went with John Stewart Over Hal jordan for GL. Never Liked John Stewart Much after what the justice leage cartoon did to him. Stewart is a great character, But He's no HAL jordan, no matter how hard They try to make him.

Any ideas when this will be out? I already saw a preorder on ebay for this for $119 and Toy Square doesn't have it up for preorder yet.

They both say 2007 so I'd expect an official annoncement from Hot Toys very soon and then it's off to the races for pre-orders.

Unless something has changed, Sideshow won't be carrying them. It'll be up to Toys Square and eBay and other importers.

2007? I wonder if these are targeted for Q4? Man.....that'll be expensive considering all the other crap I have coming

super022.jpg

More Pics: https://dailyholocron.proboards77.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=sr&thread=1190624626&page=1

I dont like the head sculpt on Clark Kent,whats up with that smile?But superman and Jor-el is just awesome!

Its a matter of time before we see a superman in spacesuit now.

I know it will take a while,but i know a Christopher Reeve Superman will show up eventually,that would be my ultimate Collectible!

It's nice to see an expression on Clark's face, goofy and all. Too often we don't get an expression on one sixth heads.

I'm definitely nabbing both, the goofy look on Clark will look great next to the standard and my standard will now be ripping his shirt open because it'll go better with the expression. I love the new Supes and it'll contrast great with the V1 since the sculpts are so different. Can't wait to PreOrder...

From these pics...the Superman sculpt is still not quite Brandon Routh but is definitely quite awesome! And it is painted much better than the original and even the Supes head that came with the original Kent.

Jor-El definitely looks like Brando and you can see the likeness there! It looks even more like Brando than Sideshow's Godfather PF!

Can't wait till these go on pre-order!

I don't know if I'll be getting the new Superman. I'm pretty happy with V1. And I still can't get over Jor-El.

Back