More Hot Toys Superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been ask about the Spacesuit a few times, thought I'd post the answer for anyone else interested.

"Hi, yes I put the outfit together. I say that becuase I didn't sew the oufit. Bought it from Rauty, he makes custom outfits for Captain Action. He just happened to have this grey suit when I email him. You could request a custom from him, but some times he's booked up. I believe it was meant to be an older version of Batman. The "S" was from the Barbie and Ken Superman Returns, I just painted it. Glad you liked it. Here's Rauty site, just click on "New Captain Action Costumes". He also sells on Ebay."

Leo

https://www.rautystoyshop.com/

200710221615033.jpg

You have got to be kidding me!

Jorel!!!

Thank you xenoviper.

Last edited:
WOW ! Nice find Xenoviper !!

Another Superman version. Looks like they changed his outer briefs to more of the movie style. Looks like a new headsculpt too, or at least a repainted headsculpt

Jor-El looks nice. Father and Son :)

Jor-El is such an intergral part of the entire Superman movie series it seems fitting that he stands there besides his son. Plus for those with Reeve versions of Superman will find the Hot Toys Jor-El a great addition to that figure.

It also looks like Superman will also come with Clark Kent's outfit. I imagine that is what it means by 2 in 1 version ?

Looks like my current Hot Toys Superman will be upgraded to this version. :)

I hope my wish of a Hot Toys Silver spacesuit Superman comes about one day. Also I would give my toupee for a Lex Luthor :D :D :D

cheers

PS : I don't really wear a toupee :eek:

Jorel is mine, don't need superman as i already got him.
But if HT are bring out a new version of him maybe they'll bring out a new Hicks for all those people who have to pay a stupid price for him, much more accruate maybe?

I didn't dream it could be Jor-El, that's great news! I'm sure it's only because they used him in SR that it's possible, but it would be very cool if this did mean they could do Reeve Superman figures.

Jor-El dreams do come true!

That is mine. Big Time!

Looks like a new sculpt for Supes to accomodate a Kent suit (prolly drilled areas to fit glasses). I have both so no need for that

But JOR-EL, are you kidding me?! Great News, thanks Xeno!

Note: Jor El's costume looks white in those pics but HT hinted at a silvery costumed fig, So maybe it will be a Silvery reflective material. Hope so. HT is fairly accurate with their Costumes so I believe it will be.

Last edited:
I didnt buy the first Hot Toys Version because i didnt like the head,but this one is worth buying,FOR SURE!Thanks for Posting.

Last edited:
That's a new headsculpt because its got that determined look on it, its also better paint apps at least from this angle. 2 in 1? I'm assuming it allows for full costuming changes although I might get it just to have a better looking Supes next to the original.....Considering the fact it'll include all clothing and a headsculpt alternative, you could essentially buy a GL HT Body and have both figures for a relatively nice pricing....

Jor-El is a FANTASTIC SURPRISE! I never thought they'd do it but I'm ready to PreOrder Now!!! HT is amazing!!

Last edited:
Great pics xeno!
Is it me or does Supe's new suit have a slight pattern to it?

It looks like it does and Clark's suit looks Brown which is different than this:

Clark_Kent4.JPG

and more along these lines:

routh810clarkkent1.jpg

I may actually sell my V1 Superman Returns in favor of this one....

Wow!Joe-El...very nice Hot Toys!!!!

I'll be picking him up along with the new Superman/Clark Kent 2-pack as well!

Jor-El dreams do come true!

That is mine. Big Time!

Looks like a new sculpt for Supes to accomodate a Kent suit (prolly drilled areas to fit glasses). I have both so no need for that

But JOR-EL, are you kidding me?! Great News, thanks Xeno!

Note: Jor El's costume looks white in those pics but HT hinted at a silvery costumed fig, So maybe it will be a Silvery reflective material. Hope so. HT is fairly accurate with their Costumes so I believe it will be.

I called it. Jor-El! :)

Very very nice, Both are definite pickups, especially Jor-El. I've got a kitbashed Super with Hot Toys parts in a Medicom suit, but I should be able to find a use for most of those parts.

I wonder if Sideshow will manage to import them this time?

There will most likely be 2 more Superman movies,so i always knew there was gonna be a new and improved figure out sooner or later.

Back