Media Xbox series X final specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After just completing a full Halo series playthrough today, I'm hype af for Halo Infinite. I think I will be there day one with the Series X launch edition. MS has won me back with how awesome Game Pass is. I need to see some more launch games though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I hope MS changes their tune with VR. Console would be powerful enough and I really want to play Half Life Alex

Itll come in time. Phil Spencer seems to know what’s best and when for the Xbox brand. Some good news with the new console not being delayed at this point according to MS.

Itll come in time. Phil Spencer seems to know what’s best and when for the Xbox brand. Some good news with the new console not being delayed at this point according to MS.

Agreed with Phil Spencer. I would be very surprised if things are not delayed, but we shall see. Guess it depends on how bad this pandemic gets.

I'm going to hold off on picking this up right at launch. I'm reallllly hoping Xbox revisits the translucent consoles of old. Since they've been doing the shadow controllers I would like to see that jump over to the console itself. The tower design lends itself to some cool limited editions too.

I'm sure a 2TB one is 6 months or a year out after the initial release.

If they think people are going to double dip on a 5 to 6 hundred dollar console for an additional 1TB in this virus economy they can **** off.

MS should be announcing big BC upgrades soon (Ex. FO4 4K at 60 FPS with out mods)

Outer Worlds, Skyrim, Fallout 76, Fallout 4 and Prey should be getting FPS upgrades today.

The absence of Halo Infinite, or any other big-hitting Xbox exclusives, can certainly be felt once the initial novelty of the Xbox Series X's hardware improvements wear off. We?d have liked to see the dashboard and UI receive an overhaul, too, as this would have really drove home the fact that we were playing on a whole new generation of console.

Those of us with Gamepass beg to differ. You need to upgrade your troll bait.
Sony fans better start saving now for a XB series X if they ever want to play any new releases from Bethesda.

Those of us with Gamepass beg to differ. You need to upgrade your troll bait.
Sony fans better start saving now for a XB series X if they ever want to play any new releases from Bethesda.
And if the rumors were true like last time about bethesda, they're soon to be acquiring another developer of the same caliber soon. So then that will be more taken from the pool of multiplats from Sony's accessibility.

Back