1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman - Batman (2.0) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my favorite. looks like ben underneath the mask

do not like twn's figure he shared though. that's literally fat man

That's the same one I just showed above 🤭 thanks for liking my friend :) and know what, I'm planning to hire someone now and make the most accurate one myself. Hell yeah!!

Last edited:
Let’s not forget what complaining to Hot Toys did for the first version. Official pics were shown of the figure and the outcry was heard.

They even went as far as posting official new body pics to soothe the consumer. So it does work. The question is proportionality. How much is needed for them to make a change and how much is them just putting a picture up so we know a product is coming while they are still developing the figure for accuracy?

Attachments

• IMG_7319.jpeg
    IMG_7319.jpeg
    615.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7320.jpeg
    IMG_7320.jpeg
    707.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7318.jpeg
    IMG_7318.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 0
thomas is one of the best, axess does mostly good but i don't think he does abs rehauls anymore or at least i don't see clients asking for them from him
Recently done by Thomas. Not the torso but those arms definitely look much better and believable than Twn's.

Attachments

• mmexport1702881593905.mp4
    7.3 MB
Last edited:
my favorite. looks like ben underneath the mask

do not like twn's figure he shared though. that's literally fat man

The issue with everyone modding this guy is that everyone has a vision of what they think he looks like, and then they tend to over stuff the body, giving hi a huge melon. They need to take a step back and really pay attention to the suit.

Hopefully InArt can get close to the customs posted here.
This was the very first Batfleck sculpt of the guy who is now doing him and Paul Atreides for IA along with their lead artist Zo. Though this was still not 100% accurate, I'm hopeful theirs will be much better than all of these customs done so far.
Pics courtesy: Quinn, HUA$ and myself.

Attachments

• 1c.jpg
    1c.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 0
  • 1f.jpg
    1f.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1i.jpg
    1i.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220429_012410.jpg
    20220429_012410.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This was the very first Batfleck sculpt of the guy who is now doing him and Paul Atreides for IA along with their lead artist Zo. Though this was still not 100% accurate, I'm hopeful theirs will be much better than all of these customs done so far.
Pics courtesy: Quinn, HUA$ and myself.
492031-1i.jpg
sexy_girls_winking_is_every_guys_weak_spot_02.gif

Back