More Hot Toys Superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im hoping for superman instead of jor-el. and lois would be cool

Call me a dollie wuss but I think Lois would be cool, hanging off Supes in flying pose or with Clark...

A Lex would be better yes and i'm sure its coming but Jor-EL would be the ultimate.

I'd welcome anything from them. Jor El is what I'm hoping for tho'. Although I'd anything Superman from them.

Even though we're probably getting this figure:

kalelreturnsoh3.jpg

This fits the description a little better:

rtk03.jpg

I'm starting to wonder....

Money is still on Lois for the other figure though.

That'd be sweet to get a Jor-El... but HT loves reusing stuff so my guess would be another superman in the silver suit.

If they did do Kal-El I hope its with the newer Superman sculpt and not the original....

The silver travel suit is most likely. They not only have the sculpt, but the pattern for the suit and the mold for the "s" shield. An extremely easy regurgitation - much like the 2nd Sao Feng PotC figure.

We're supposed to find out in October right? I'm on pins and needles.

I'd really dig a Hot Toys Lois Lane figure to be honest. Also the spacesuit Supes. Brando would be crazy insane good luck. But then again Hot Toys has delivered the apparantly impossible(Power Loader, ED-209) before.

Someone mentioned earlier the lack of other Batman Begins stuff, I too was disappointed in that. I'd really love a Rhas al Ghul and ninja Bruce Wayne figure. Not to mention the Scarecrow. The license was probably limited to Batman though, there WERE 5 companies making 1/6 Batman Begins figures(Hot Toys, Takara, Medicom, DCD, Mattel), and all of them only did the batsuit version. Takara managed to get the alternate head with theirs but I think if Medicom could've done a Bruce Wayne figure in a suit they would have, even just as an exclusive. Superman Returns license seems more open-ended.

I might be interested in a Brando Jor-El or a Superman in his return outfit. But I really wish they would just re-release the damn Superman suit figure. I hope they get to make the figures from the sequel whenever that gets made. :rolleyes:
Or better yet, a Christopher Reeve Supes.

When Man of Steel gets out of preproduction Hell and starts shooting (word is that its been delayed now that Justice League has the greenlight) I wonder if they'll pull a Batman on Supe's costuming and play with the suit itself a bit. I wouldn't put it passed Singer and Co. to make the suit a bit different and offer up some explanation through the storyline.

I hadn't thought about the Justice League movie and collectibles... man HT could make some awesome DC figures that would leave me broke as a joke :rock

I'd kill for a 1/6 Darkseid :rock

The interesting thing about HT JL figures is that for at least Batman and Superman they'll differ from their respective film counterparts Bale and Routh....

I was just reading that... probably don't need more modern characters so I'd probably focus more on the other characters, especially if we got some sweet villians.

If I had my way I'd get Kryptonian Kal-El, Jor-El, Lex Luthor, Lois Lane and while it wouldn't be popular Jimmy Olsen. Out of all of those though I seriously think we need Lex and Lois next.

Back