More Hot Toys Superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks like the Sovereign Studios Batman.

Grange, what exactly did you do with the stand to make him fly? can you post pics of the back? looks very very cool.

Here are the pictures. Only the one of the hooks go under and inbetween the legs and the I used on the the arms to help balance the figure... picture two...
DSC02899.jpg

DSC02901.jpg

DSC02903.jpg

Bringing this thread back from the dead I suppose. Now it is undead. I just got a DarkArtist V1 Superman repaint yesterday, and received the 2-in-1 figure today. My collection is significantly better with these guys in it. Being a super hero fan, and collecting super hero figures, Superman was a must, but they both eluded me until now, and fate gets them to me almost simultaneously.

And until a Christopher Reeve version is made, these will do just fine. Glad I picked them both up, though the V1 repaint looks better, in my opinion.

@karamazo: How do I get in touch w/ DarkArtist? I've tried his email on his site but never got any replies. Here's a pic of my bulked up Supes

Not particularly good ones because I have to use a flash to get decent pics, but I think these show the differences pretty well.

DSCN1795.jpg

DSCN1794.jpg

DSCN1796.jpg

I think I am having more fun with these than I have had with any other 1/6 scale figure so far. Just a joy to pose around, hearing the Superman theme song as I do :lol

I love Superman :love

And eric, as for contacting Josh, I just use the PM. He is having some personal issues right now however, and might take a while to respond. But his work speaks for itself. Amazing. You can even tell in my crappy pics :lol

yes, the guy that did it for me used some scuply on the TT. the tricky part was how to unstitch the suit. he's a master, it's hardly noticeable. he did it on the side; amazing.

I think I am having more fun with these than I have had with any other 1/6 scale figure so far. Just a joy to pose around, hearing the Superman theme song as I do :lol

I love Superman :love

lol you remind me of........me!!!!!!! hahahaaha

Just switched the DCD 13 incher's outfit onto a True Type body just for the hell of it. It is pretty loose, of course, but if you "futz" it the right way, it doesn't look too bad! Didn't have any Hot Toys bare feet to put the red boots on, so he wears normal boots:

DSCN1925-1.jpg

DSCN1924.jpg

With a bulkier body, I think this could work.

Back