Hot Toys- ALIEN -Nostromo- KANE full spec and hi res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna pay for Dallas hopefully tomorrow.
These figures are awesome , I can't wait for the rest of the announcements.
I wanna see Ripley and A L I E N itself the most.

It’s a little of topic, but I believe you guys now how I feel to get this. :joy

I bought it last week from an Alien collector …who was need for cash.

I almost felt sorry for him, but it’s in a good home now. :D

It’s hand signed by Sigourney Weaver on a film convention in the early 80’s. :monkey5

dsc05774copyih6.jpg

dsc05776copytc9.jpg

dsc05783copyne1.jpg

:banana

John Hurt (Kane himself) is appearing at the London Film & Comic Con on July 19th/20th. See you there!

Sweet!Thanks for that!If it s been released by then i ll go there and get him to sign it.

I'm definitely going there if I can.
I wonder if I could get him to sign the bottom of my 1:1 Kane and facehugger head.
That would be awesome ! :rock

I am still on the fence for these 2 figures from Hot Toys. Should I or should I not pre-order them? ;)

Get them, they look so awesome. I cannot wait to have Lambert in space suit to got with them, but she better be shorter than the two men. And of course Ripley in her all white space suit! And of course the ALIEN itself!

Simply cannot wait.
:monkey5

I think it'll be a while before we see the alien...
It took HT pretty long to show the Aliens warrior after the release of the first CM's.

yeah I have these two bought and paid for already from abc express.
I just can't wait to see anything else !!.
I think we might see something from pred 1 first though...

ordered Kane today from cornerstorecomics, love the base with the open egg, really a cool figure.

I finally pulled the trigger and pre-ordered both of them from SS. And now, I will just make do with my old PC. The PC upgrade can wait but not my Hot Toys figures. :)

Back