1/4 Hot Toys - QS019 - The Dark Knight Trilogy - Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As am I. I wanted to wait until this had been out a while, but I am seriously considering getting it for a friend. He's the biggest Nolan Batman fan I know, and I wanted to make sure this was well received before even considering it. The 1:6 thread has like 235 pages, compared to 12 here?! I was worried that meant maybe this fig had issues?

All in all, how happy are people with this unmodded? Are the rubber pieces holding up and made well? If my friend wound up with a flaking pleather ala Vader situation he'd probably freak. Modding isn't his forte, so it'll be an out-of-box thing for him probably forever.
The plastic on the armor (suit in general) feels cheaper than the first release but other than that, the figure without mods it's fantastic

It'll be nice to have a new and improved 1/4 joker but I don't think hottoys will do it again, at least not in 1/4 scale.

Off topic
Does anyone have that 1/4 ko Bruce Wayne figure??

It will be a great figure it with the hot toys sculpt
Did you end up with the 1/4 ko Bruce Wayne? I can't find any reviews on it.

Not really. I think he sells a 1/6 neck compatible with a stock head, but not 1/4. I ended up modding my LED head to fit by dismantling and moving the connector deeper into the cowl so it would sit properly on the custom neck.

View attachment 637174
Rory, I understand some minor modification to the suit is needed to use the OT neck. I've got one on the way and was curious if you could explain what needed to be modded.

Rory, I understand some minor modification to the suit is needed to use the OT neck. I've got one on the way and was curious if you could explain what needed to be modded.
For the suit you just need to remove the rubber ring around the collar.

For the suit you just need to remove the rubber ring around the collar.
I assume you're talking about the highlighted part, right? Can I just pull it out by hand or is cutting required? Seems likes it's pretty firmly in there.

Attachments

• 20240229_135613.jpg
    20240229_135613.jpg
    641.5 KB · Views: 0
I assume you're talking about the highlighted part, right? Can I just pull it out by hand or is cutting required? Seems likes it's pretty firmly in there.
You can gently tug it out if I recall. Even if it gets damaged, the OT neck has this part sculpted onto it, so you wouldn't need the rubber part anyways.

So I just picked this up. Got a decent price on it. I use to have the original but man did I hate the base and sold it off. Always liked it though.

Love the new base and extra bust for this one. However I can’t believe they did not include the rage mouth plate and kept the kissy lipped one. Argh

Anyways glad to be getting it. This is a pic that I took when I had the first and I always wished I never sold it until I remember that base lol

IMG_1675.jpeg

Back