Hot Toys- ALIEN -Nostromo- KANE full spec and hi res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally pulled the trigger and pre-ordered both of them from SS. And now, I will just make do with my old PC. The PC upgrade can wait but not my Hot Toys figures. :)

that's the way to go.

If you still can browse this site and the site from SS, why would you want to upgrade your PC ?

It looks like the overseas release date is July.

https://www.hottoys.jp/alien/officerkane/index.html

Dear abc-express,

Hello,
Have you heard from Hot Toys about when this item will be in stock and ready to ship?

Thank you....

Sincerely,

face-box

Reply:
On 4/28/08, abc-express <[email protected]> wrote:
Let us consult HOT TOYS. Please wait.
abc

On 4/29/08 2:53 PM

HI,
The figure will be postponed to end of May according to HOT TOYS. Once we get it we will send it to you .Further update you may also visit www.hottoys.com.hk
Best wishes,
abc

Well which one is correct?

The fact that we still haven't seen the final head sculpts makes me think they won't be released in a month. I hope I'm wrong.

Well which one is correct?

The fact that we still haven't seen the final head sculpts makes me think they won't be released in a month. I hope I'm wrong.

Yeah, I just think Kane wasn't completed in time for the Prod pics. HT is usually pretty accurate to release date scheds which indicates they have Kane set to go.

No way they're shipping at the end of May. Come on, we just ordered them. HT takes forever from order to receipt.

July seems much more likely, even then I'd expect delays.

HT also said that Wolf and the Predalien would ship 2Q; however, I had both my Wolf and Predalien by Mid Feb.

Anyways, we''ll see.

BTW Elder_Predator2, I've got some great ideas/plans for these figures.
I'll be sure to post pix asap.

Back