Hot Toys- ALIEN -Nostromo- KANE full spec and hi res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2. I don't think the head sits too far down. In the movie you see more of the actor's face because they are crouching a lot. The crouch lowers the helmet and gives viewers a better view of the faces. If they were standing straight up it looks pretty much like the Hot Toys figures IMO.

That's good to know then.

dude these figures are incredible - the light up feature makes all the difference.......AMAZING!! I seriously cant wait for these things!

Already paid for kane , and I'm gonna pay for dallas this week.
I'm thinking of picking up two kanes too see if they sell for double or more in the future!:lol

ohhhhh god !!!!!!!!!!! it is incredible , hot toys not ceases to amaze me , really impressed view the photos, and see how much has improved the figures across the years, ( hot toys , side show, medi etc ). the quality of the sculptures, costumes , accessories etc , it's awesome !!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap:clap:clap

I've also preordered Kane as soon as it was possible. Still on the fence regarding Dallas... Damn, maybe I should simply preorder him as well... :confused: Could be difficult to get him later on...

Finally ordered Kane, figured with the ability to cancel if money is tight it would be best to at least pre-order one now and see what happens.

Back