Hot Toys- ALIEN -Nostromo- KANE full spec and hi res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same, Ikea is only 10 from me.

I plan to move the marines to the 2nd shelf, and put my ALIEN memorabilia on the top row.
The Aliens Warrior will go in a Detolf next to the Marines.

Basically, I plan for each movie to have it's own row. (except for the Power Loader)
AVP stuff will go in a separate (new) Detolf all together.

cop004.jpg

Sorry for straying a little off topic.

Yeah, same here sorry.

FACE do you think anybody who gets these guys(Kane and Dallas) should worry about the suits deteriorating, same for the Aliens.

Both my Aliens warrior and the AvP-R warrior have tears in their face tendons. And I don't even use the jaw function much and they're never displayed with open jaws.

Both my Aliens warrior and the AvP-R warrior have tears in their face tendons. And I don't even use the jaw function much and they're never displayed with open jaws.

Oh ^^^^, that's not good, sorry to hear about their ripped tendons. Is there anything you can do to slow it down?

Damn, I need to live in a country where there's Ikea...

Sorry to hear that abake. :(
I felt the same as you do, before IKEA came to Florida.
Sorry about the tears too. Damn!

Yeah, same here sorry.

FACE do you think anybody who gets these guys(Kane and Dallas) should worry about the suits deteriorating, same for the Aliens.

I have no idea how long these things will last. Hopefully forever. I try to keep my figures cool and out of the sun. I don't handle them too much neither.

I use ArmorAll on my figures, and they seem minty fresh to me.
However, I am concerned about the paint flaking off of the Dallas and Kane figures though.

Will it harm anything on my Predalien, and shoul I use it on my Wolf's dreads?

Sorry for getting off topic guys, again.:eek:

I have used it on mine without any negative affects except for the oily residue. :eek:

Use it one every 2 months or so and do not rub it on. Just spray, then use a soft cloth to absorb the excess Armorall. Watch out when using cotton cloths as they will leave little fibers on your figures. That's just a minor annoyance though.

Back