1/6 Hot Toys- MMS631 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Green Goblin Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I see for this figure is it standing up right on the glider and it’s a damn shame. He looks comical in almost all the photos due to its inability to bend the knees more than 5 degrees. He needs to be able to do that low crouched pose. They should have thought of way of freeing up the knees and his hip joints.

The blogger release photos show him in bent knee crouch poses. Not sure about leaving it in that pose for long periods though. I am a little concerned now about getting this to fit in a detolf too. Especially if i can't get him into a pose that reduces ceiling height.

This is the only blogger photo i could find that has the stand showing.
goblin4.jpg

Last edited:
Im a Museum poser, but this is the one figure I will NEVER put in a museum pose, so I'm not worried about the suit.

Yeah - the poseability issue is as I feared - not seen a single pic of him in a decent pose, its all standing straight upright on the glider.... looks weird.
In contrast the Toys Era one still holds up in a crouched pose despite being left in that position since I bought it.
Still have my Toys Era Fiend up for sale as I still have the upgraded look on pre-order but honestly I'm thinking more and more that I may just keep it and maybe cancel the pre-order.
Got some thinking to do.

I think this figure looks great stood... but not on the glider, which is how we would all want to pose him.
Only solution I can think of is carefully making some slits in the suit to allow a pose... but you have to be very brave and committed to do that, and plan ahead carefully so that you dont make them in spots that will be super visible and wont just become stress points where the suit further tears or breaks down.
Bit its the only way I can currently imagine to get those good poses.

The blogger release photos show him in bent knee crouch poses. Not sure about leaving it in that pose for long periods though. I am a little concerned now about getting this to fit in a detolf too. Especially if i can't get him into a pose that reduces ceiling height.

This is the only blogger photo i could find that has the stand showing.
View attachment 672536
If that’s the best the figure can do crouchwise, it’s terrible.
That’s basically just an 80 degree knee bend with almost no hip movement and a minuscule ab crunch.

I'm honestly hoping my figure somehow comes with a flaw in the jumpsuit so I can get an extra to play with.

View attachment 672380View attachment 672381This is the best I could do. Legs don’t go much further than this without feeling like you’re gonna damage the suit. Also this thing is so damn tall if you use the stands as designed. Barely fits in a detolf like this also. Wish I could get him in a deeper crouch to squeeze him in there.
If I can get him in something like that I think he’ll look decent. Limited posing seems just the nature of the suit in this case.

Just unpacked mine and set him up in the Billy. To echo what others have said, the posability on this figure is practically nonexistant. But he still is impressive.

What stands out the most to me though is his size with the glider. I don't know what I expected, but the glider is almost a foot across and much bigger than I pictured it in my mind. I literally had to rearrange my whole MCU Spiderman display just to fit him in as the new centerpiece.

20231103_204247.jpg

20231103_204219.jpg

Just unpacked mine and set him up in the Billy. To echo what others have said, the posability on this figure is practically nonexistant. But he still is impressive.

What stands out the most to me though is his size with the glider. I don't know what I expected, but the glider is almost a foot across and much bigger than I pictured it in my mind. I literally had to rearrange my whole MCU Spiderman display just to fit him in as the new centerpiece.

View attachment 672602

View attachment 672603
Nice display!

Can you share a couple of pics from a little further away, just to provide a glimpse of your collection in the Billy. I am thinking king of getting a Billy and would love to see how 1/6 figures look in it.

This is the ToysEra Fiend, with Hot Toys hands/pumpkins, on the HT glider.

The foot stirrups on the HT glider are incompatible with the TE. Thankfully you can pop them off and switch them out without any modification.

While the Hot Toys is the better looking figure, it’s better suited for a museum pose. If you want comfortable action poses, get the TE! It’s more fun to mess around with.

Long story, short: if you’re a big Raimi Spidey enthusiast, or Willem Dafoe Goblin fan, both are essential.

Attachments

• 63950866-0E4A-4015-9DC5-94E90982483F.jpeg
    63950866-0E4A-4015-9DC5-94E90982483F.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • B6AC311A-8E7A-45EA-AD17-031011C144D4.jpeg
    B6AC311A-8E7A-45EA-AD17-031011C144D4.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Nice display!

Can you share a couple of pics from a little further away, just to provide a glimpse of your collection in the Billy. I am thinking king of getting a Billy and would love to see how 1/6 figures look in it.
Sure thing. I have 6 Billys, each with a different set up. Here they are.

20231104_190031.jpg

20231104_190040.jpg

20231104_190045.jpg

20231104_190053.jpg

20231104_190057.jpg

20231104_190105.jpg

I am so angry at HT right now. They ruined one of my all time grail figures. What good is it to have goblin with glider when you can't even pose him on the damn thing. Epic fail! Wtf were they thinking? I am not even looking forward to getting it in hand now, anticipation and excitement totally gone now. 😞

Last edited:
Back