1/4 Hot Toys - QS019 - The Dark Knight Trilogy - Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never been into the 1/4th line not because it's not something I'd buy mostly lack of space. But I'm very tempted to get this but I'll say this if HT did a 1/4th The Batman figure that I would drop the money for quick because the design to be is more to my liking. But seeing images of this figure makes me appreciate the work put into it.

does someone know if the OT CUSTOMS neck is compatible with the hot toys cowl??
Not really. I think he sells a 1/6 neck compatible with a stock head, but not 1/4. I ended up modding my LED head to fit by dismantling and moving the connector deeper into the cowl so it would sit properly on the custom neck.

IMG_4129.jpeg

Not really. I think he sells a 1/6 neck compatible with a stock head, but not 1/4. I ended up modding my LED head to fit by dismantling and moving the connector deeper into the cowl so it would sit properly on the custom neck.

View attachment 637174
amazing work rory

thats exaclty what I was planing but didnt know it wasnt compatible

can I know more about the mod ?? or when you say moving the connector deeper you mean the neck connector ??

amazing work rory

thats exaclty what I was planing but didnt know it wasnt compatible

can I know more about the mod ?? or when you say moving the connector deeper you mean the neck connector ??
Yeah I removed the entire unit inside the led head, and modified it to sit deeper into the space for it. When placed on the OT neck, it allows the head to sit lower and look more natural. I think I posted some more pics on the QS001 board.

Yeah I removed the entire unit inside the led head, and modified it to sit deeper into the space for it. When placed on the OT neck, it allows the head to sit lower and look more natural. I think I posted some more pics on the QS001 board.
Thanks man 🙏

I'll try to check the QS001 thread (but I think they merge it with the QS019 thread)

Sounds like a complicated mod , but nevertheless I'll try it

ITS finally here AND Im just gonna say , if you have the first release then you dont need the upgrade

Overall the QS001 have better QC better paint job on the Bale sculpt AND better black undersuit , the stand diorama ITS cool but not $600 cool

Nothing really new , and again if you.still have the old one then your totally fine also if you can get the old QS001 cheaper then go for It .

PS: the QS019 suit its indeed fatter than the original QS001 I knew It😖

Attachments

• IMG_20230603_134513.jpg
    IMG_20230603_134513.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230603_134140.jpg
    IMG_20230603_134140.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230603_134019.jpg
    IMG_20230603_134019.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230603_133939.jpg
    IMG_20230603_133939.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230603_133759.jpg
    IMG_20230603_133759.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230603_133520.jpg
    IMG_20230603_133520.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230603_125457.jpg
    IMG_20230603_125457.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
The ankles are also looser with thinner rubber boots. The belt and cylinders are also a cheaper gold plastic.
Also true

Its almost impossible to stand it without a base

Attachments

• IMG_20230603_203144.jpg
    IMG_20230603_203144.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I am surprised more collectors are not talking about this figure. This is my first Bale batman figure and I love it. I was never a fan of the movies, and passed on all the other quarter scale Batman figures. Tons of great display options. Personally I want to display him as some sort of gothic royalty, holding his helmet in one hand and a sword in the other.

I love that the base has so many display options. I didn't sit through all of the last movie in the trilogy, so the guns and some other accessories kinda baffle me, but to me that is part of the fun. I get to make up my own story

Got mine and love it. Ankles are super loose thinking of rolling down the rubber to ankle joint to tighten the Philip’s head screw. Does anyone know if the ankle pegs pop out of the feet??

Got mine and love it. Ankles are super loose thinking of rolling down the rubber to ankle joint to tighten the Philip’s head screw. Does anyone know if the ankle pegs pop out of the feet??
having the same problem, Ive tried to pull the boots off but its really hard and afraid I'd break the peg. Anyone here managed to figure this out?

What the hell? I was planning on getting this down the road... but loose ankles on a 1/4??? The first version could stand by itself perfectly secure.

I was able to heat each boot too up slightly with my heat gun. I did it on 250 degrees with about 12” distance. Just wanted the rubber slight more malleable. Then rolled the sleeve down over the boot foot until I got to the top of the ankle. The screw head is a tiny Philips and the opposite side is a nut like we see on clamp stands. The nut head is in a recess perfectly fit to its shape so you just need to pull down with your thumb the rubber at the ankle as you roll the top down. Once it’s exposed I tighten the screws. Mine weren’t tight at all. They were on and screwed in but I needed two good full turns to get it were it was resistant enough to consider it tight. Once I hit that I gave each one a quarter turn because I didn’t want to crack anything. Now he can literally balance on one foot. Took all of 10 minutes to do them both and have them back on the figure.

Yes it’s disheartening he came that way, but it’s a quick fix, and afterwards he’s freaking spectacular. I’ve had several quarter scale figures and he’s one of the best. From the actual figure, the incredible base, and the full bust to display the extra head. I have him next to my Enterbay Batman Begins and the two of them together own your eyes as you look at my collection.

I was able to heat each boot too up slightly with my heat gun. I did it on 250 degrees with about 12” distance. Just wanted the rubber slight more malleable. Then rolled the sleeve down over the boot foot until I got to the top of the ankle. The screw head is a tiny Philips and the opposite side is a nut like we see on clamp stands. The nut head is in a recess perfectly fit to its shape so you just need to pull down with your thumb the rubber at the ankle as you roll the top down. Once it’s exposed I tighten the screws. Mine weren’t tight at all. They were on and screwed in but I needed two good full turns to get it were it was resistant enough to consider it tight. Once I hit that I gave each one a quarter turn because I didn’t want to crack anything. Now he can literally balance on one foot. Took all of 10 minutes to do them both and have them back on the figure.

Yes it’s disheartening he came that way, but it’s a quick fix, and afterwards he’s freaking spectacular. I’ve had several quarter scale figures and he’s one of the best. From the actual figure, the incredible base, and the full bust to display the extra head. I have him next to my Enterbay Batman Begins and the two of them together own your eyes as you look at my collection.
Thanks and congrats man. So the pegs on his foot are not your typical hot toys double ball joint? I've never seen the inside of 1/4th scale figs before. If they were screwed on, glad I didn't force to pull the boots off. If its not too much trouble, would you be willing to make a quick pics tutorial on how to do it please? But if it's too much hassle don't worry about it :)

What the hell? I was planning on getting this down the road... but loose ankles on a 1/4??? The first version could stand by itself perfectly secure.
Yeah, I know right! I had the 1st release and remember it can stand on its own. I thought mine came in broken but apparently its a common issue.

Back