TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so are the Kevin/Rinzler discs a store exclusive? TRU got in like 3 cases of the Sam version and that's all there is in the case.

there's a Rinzler disc too! so 2 more discs I have to find now! :gah:

but good question and I'd like to know that as well :lecture

I was at Target and I saw one orange Rinzer one. I didn't realize there were Kevin ones. What do they look like?

Edit: Just looked back a page and saw the Kevin one. That one looks very nice! Where can it be found?

Until I find Kevin's and Rinzler's dic, I won't buy Sam's...

BTW, finally scored Jarvis today!! :rock!!
I hope they release Castor, and I do hope the movie does well so we can see Series 3, hoping for them to release Gem, Black suit Kevin and maybe even Tron?

Here goes my set up of what I got. Not sure how I will do it once I find the other disks though.

100_3200.jpg

that 8" Rinzler was pretty disappointing. it has cool accessories but i expected at least a couple sounds from the movie. at least the cool feedback clicks he did through most of it. the articulation is terrible too. returned it and got the 4" version.

FYI, the Riznor and Sam discs had the same exact sku number on my Target receipt.

Speaking of the discs, what exactly are the settings on it? I can't tell the difference between when it's on E or I. Can anyone else? At one point, it was lighting up whenever I tapped it (not the button, the disc itself), but it won't do that anymore so I think it was an error.

FYI, the Riznor and Sam discs had the same exact sku number on my Target receipt.

Speaking of the discs, what exactly are the settings on it? I can't tell the difference between when it's on E or I. Can anyone else? At one point, it was lighting up whenever I tapped it (not the button, the disc itself), but it won't do that anymore so I think it was an error.

'E' is the "Try Me" mode that is comes in out of the box. 'I' on the other hand I'm not sure about all the functions of it. All I know is that in 'I' setting, once you press the button a sound comes on, and the disc lights about every 5ish seconds. but I try pressing the button again and nothing happens which is a bit disappointing but for only $9.99 I couldn't pass it up.

So if anyone knows what else the 'I' setting can do, let us know :1-1:

I've been only able to find Sam's. I'd love to get them all.

BTW, the disc was at 10.00 2 days ago, now it's at 14.99....what the eff?

I've been only able to find Sam's. I'd love to get them all.

BTW, the disc was at 10.00 2 days ago, now it's at 14.99....what the eff?

The disc was $9.99 at Target all last week. It has since gone back up to it's normal retail price.

$14.99 is better than Toys'R'Us' $19.99. But worse than the $13.99 I originally paid at Target.

So why are the Rinzler and Kevin ones so ridiculously shortpacked? Is it truly a case of shortpacking, or are these shipping separately? At TRU they had piles of just sam. I'm starting to think I really lucked out finding a Rinzler at Target.

I noticed the Rinzler one says "Series 2" in the top left corner. Was Sam Series 1? Maybe they're just rare because they're newly shipped and there will be more later?

Anybody else hoping Quorra or Clu shows up at the HT exhibition this weekend?

I'm hoping for Quorra...I've probably said it more than most and I'm sure it's getting annoying for others :lol but any new TRON Legacy Collectible shown would be awesome!

So why are the Rinzler and Kevin ones so ridiculously shortpacked? Is it truly a case of shortpacking, or are these shipping separately? At TRU they had piles of just sam. I'm starting to think I really lucked out finding a Rinzler at Target.

I noticed the Rinzler one says "Series 2" in the top left corner. Was Sam Series 1? Maybe they're just rare because they're newly shipped and there will be more later?

I went to TRU and they had LOADS of kevin flynn. probably because it's the ugliest figure around.

Note about Series 2 - all figures from series 1 have been repacked into series 2 packaging. The cards are wider. Sam was in Series 1 but now also in Series 2 repacks.

I went to TRU and they had LOADS of kevin flynn. probably because it's the ugliest figure around.

Note about Series 2 - all figures from series 1 have been repacked into series 2 packaging. The cards are wider. Sam was in Series 1 but now also in Series 2 repacks.

Sorry for not being clear; I was talking about the discs.

Back