Hot Toys - Iron Man Mark II (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

They just screwed up by making the newer Iron Mans too tall. The Mark 1 is closer to accurate height, but people like obscenely tall figures.

Like their 2.0 BVS bats is comically tall now.

HT's idea of 2.0 = TALLER! BETTER! We're gonna hit 13+ inch figures at this rate.
6'5" in 1/6 is 32.5cm, so it's accurate.

Last edited:
They just screwed up by making the newer Iron Mans too tall. The Mark 1 is closer to accurate height, but people like obscenely tall figures.

HT's idea of 2.0 = TALLER! BETTER! We're gonna hit 13+ inch figures at this rate.
19 inches of Iron Man baby!

Yep. The old plastic ones were more correct height but now the big size is established the mk1 looks like a kid next to the rest when it should be the same height or even taller than the other suits

Will anyone be happier if I said: maybe because of Ironman line, HT was able to make HONO or any of other figure you love 😂

Anyway, glad I have sell my old MKII diecast when they announce the last MKIII

Yep. The old plastic ones were more correct height but now the big size is established the mk1 looks like a kid next to the rest when it should be the same height or even taller than the other suits
Well there's RDJ's actual height and there's his movie height, where they regularly made him look as tall as Cap even outside the suit. So I'm sure that's what HT is aiming for with these new figures.

Well there's RDJ's actual height and there's his movie height, where they regularly made him look as tall as Cap even outside the suit. So I'm sure that's what HT is aiming for with these new figures.
Which makes the MK1 diecast short height make less sense. it is from the more recent releases and yet is far shorter than the rest of the diecast armours. Honestly it feels like the MK2 and MK3 diecast 1.0's being shorter, perhaps it is just HT's way of making 2.0's necessary so they can double dip.

I honestly want consistency. Either all shorter or all tall. the lack of consistency in display is annoying

starkSize.jpg

Most of the diecast armours are correct. HT are just **** at making onscreen RDJ the correct size. I mean, there's no way Lando is supposed to be taller than the Mk1.

At that price I'll wait for the 1/4 scale, which should come with the blue LED's under the armor plates that are missing on this.
6cea2d37a28ff1b9940b78dcbf4a5ec6107d0dc7_hq.gif

tumblr_7a7420caf2e9384004d5f5f228b08e15_3664a3c1_540.gif

Back