TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I know,
series 2 includes:

Die-Cast One Man Light Jet
Die-Cast Three Man Light Jet

One Man Light Jet with non-poseable Black Guard
CLU's lightcycle with non-poseable CLU (Coheteboy posted pics of this one)
3.75" Quorra, Jarvis and Castor (rumored to be cancelled)

I'll try to snap some pics in the next few days...

Series 2 Die Cast also includes the Limo that Clu uses to park on the grid before his light cycle.

And yah, I'm done with the figures unless they can do the definitive versions of them.

gotta love acrylic display boxes. i don't put my collection in anything less.

Some pics of my figures...

Clu and Jarvis
IMG_0041.jpg

Quorra
IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

Light Runner looks really small now...
IMG_0052.jpg

For those of you who've bought the 7" figures, could you post some pics of how good (or bad) the articulation is especially in the legs/hips please? Also would you guys reccommend them? Or should just stick with the 3.75" figs? Many thanks!

has anyone in the states seen the 3.75" Quorra yet? haven't been able to find her :monkey2

I just scored Quorra a couple of days ago and a few series 2 vehicles @ Target. But haven't seen them often...

Some pics of my figures...

Clu and Jarvis
IMG_0041.jpg

Quorra
IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

Light Runner looks really small now...
IMG_0052.jpg

Sucks that Quorra doesn't come with a head, but considering how crappy their kevin Flynn looks, maybe it's not that bad...
I'm thinking of finding replacement heads with some Star Wars or Marvel 3.75" figures for Sam, Kevin and Quorra... and even Rinzler and CLU, anybody got any ideas?

The Light Runner does look small with the figures in...
But it's still a nice vehicle.

BTW Cohete, is that CLU the Series 2 one?
I read that it has a more yellowish color to it...

My Clu is from series 1. The only series 2 cards I got are Jarvis and Quorra.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/mdFFs9iuRbo&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mdFFs9iuRbo&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

That's cool. Is he using the zero gravity light cycles? That seems to have more light than the typical ones.

Thanks guys! Looks like target's the place to keep checking. That's where I've been buying but I guess I just have to keep a better eye out for Quorra. Once the holiday madness is over I'll check more often. Think I may have passed her up b/c I didn't know she'd be shedding her mask. May buy two and sculpt an Olivia Wilde head on the second.

Great pics btw Coheteboy!:rock

Thanks guys! Looks like target's the place to keep checking. That's where I've been buying but I guess I just have to keep a better eye out for Quorra. Once the holiday madness is over I'll check more often. Think I may have passed her up b/c I didn't know she'd be shedding her mask. May buy two and sculpt an Olivia Wilde head on the second.

Great pics btw Coheteboy!:rock

Thanks! And keep an eye out for the cards as they repackaged series 1 figures into series 2. If you see stragglers then at least you know that you missed out.

so are the Kevin/Rinzler discs a store exclusive? TRU got in like 3 cases of the Sam version and that's all there is in the case.

Back