TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Series 2 figures found at Target last night! (i'm in LA) I picked up Quorra (no face sculpt, just helmet) and Jarvis (he's the guy in the trailer that's talking all loud and stuff).

I aslo found Quorra and Jarvis. Castor is the only one from wave 2 I haven't seen. Has anyone found him yet?

A few more pics today....

LIGHTRUNNER_031.jpg

SAMFLYNNCYCLE_036.jpg

SAMFLYNNCYCLE_034.jpg

SAMFLYNNCYCLE_037.jpg

CLUCYCLE_026.jpg

CLUCYCLE_023.jpg

CLUCYCLE_021.jpg

That's freaking sweet

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/m4cgLL8JaVI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/m4cgLL8JaVI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object> :rock :D

Anyone got the deluxe cycles and identity discs? Pics?

How are the diecasts ... do the wheels roll or fixed?

The only bummer about the IDisc is that it doesn't stay lit. It flashes on for a few seconds and then it turns off. I wonder if you can reprogram it to just stay on.

Apparently if you use a "Black Light" near the disc it lights up, without needing the power from the battery in the disc.

The only bummer about the IDisc is that it doesn't stay lit. It flashes on for a few seconds and then it turns off. I wonder if you can reprogram it to just stay on.

I'm sure it can be rewired... I have no CLU how to do it though...
:lol

Apparently if you use a "Black Light" near the disc it lights up, without needing the power from the battery in the disc.

But it's not actually lit-up, just illuminated...

so i just got the 8" CLU and the 4" Rinzler... and i'm gonna go ahead and not get any more of these. this is 2010 and these toys are a disgrace. this line should've been left to professionals like NECA, Mattel, or Hasbro. i'm just gonna stick with the HT figures and hope they make a Castor/Zuse to go with my Medi Daft Punk set.

Well,
at first I wasn't going to buy these, as the quality of specially the figures is pretty crappy...
First I only got the Die-cast SDCC Sam lightcycle exclusive...
Then Kevin's bike, Clu's and then the Sentrys, and now pretty much I have all of the die-casts... :lol

but then... I got 3.75" Sam's and Kevin's lightcycle and Sam figure...
Then I got CLU, Rinzler, 2 Blackguards, 2 Sentrys, and Kevin Flynn...
Yesterday I finally scored Quorra, Light Runner, and Light Jet
now I'm just missing Jarvis...
:rock!!!
I'm almost tempted to get the Recognizer carrying case! :horror!

Not interested in the 8" or 12" figures though...
I'll wait for the Hot Toys figures!

oh, i haven't seen series 2 anywhere. now you're gonna have to post pics of them here. not my rule.

ps - are they gonna make a light cycle for my Rinzler or what?

Back