1/6 Hot Toys - Prey - Feral Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like HTs used the actual suit as reference shots rather than on screen sources.
Hot Toys' figure doesn't reproduce all the spots on the suit's thighs, though. There are fewer of them and they look more faded. Or it's the rougher texture on the figure that helps them blend. Either way I like it more. 😁 Normally I'm a stickler for accuracy, but with this particular design... eh, they can spruce it up a bit.

Hot Toys' figure doesn't reproduce all the spots on the suit's thighs, though. There are fewer of them and they look more faded. Or it's the rougher texture on the figure that helps them blend. Either way I like it more. 😁 Normally I'm a stickler for accuracy, but with this particular design... eh, they can spruce it up a bit.
Yeah the spots are definitely more vivid on the actual suit but I still think the HT figure is closer to the actual suit rather than how Feral appears on screen. Colours much stronger on the figure, like the actual suit. On screen it's much darker and as you say, appears much less detailed.

Last edited:
Back