Hot Toys 1/6 TMS123 Ahsoka Tano (Padawan)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was surprised to read she didn't get the two lightsabers until S3. I just assumed that was her standard look from the beginning.

Anyway I went ahead and preordered the figure. It just looks super impressive and I couldn't pass up another great sculpt from this Ahsoka line.

Last edited:
Better not show this guy my Stranger Things collection…

This just makes me think of Kurt Cobain’s perfect response to an attempt to censor the cover art for Nevermind.
IYKYK

It’s quite telling.
Sometimes, you see darkness where others don’t because you have darkness that others don’t.

One wonders if this guy is watching TBB.

"See, I like the show but here we have a LITTLE GIRL all alone on a ship with 3-5 grown men, as a father this really troubles me even if they are her brothers. That right there is a whole 'nother squicky issue! You may not agree, but I just can't endorse it. It disturbs me. The potentialities disturb me. Now she's being held prisoner in an Imp facility, all alone and god knows who is doing what to her. There's mostly men there. OMG! I as a dad just can't agree."

"What about Luke and Leia! I as a dad saw that and I was like, NOPE."

To people like this, everything they see is P0rnhub. Jesus take all the wheels.

Well, these siblings WERE strangers to each other. How was Luke s'posed to know? Poor Luke.

tumblr_b512405411c9f5298316c7d8b29982f7_2e5a409e_540.gif

Price is great! My only worry is that sometimes the US batches are better than the first HK batches

I hadn't heard of that, but Kit doesn't get first batches.

I remember him joking that he didn't send his auntie to stand in the queue on day one, as Toys Wonderland likely did when they were actually in the business of sourcing stock for their customers. :lol

I hadn't heard of that, but Kit doesn't get first batches.

I remember him joking that he didn't send his auntie to stand in the queue on day one, as Toys Wonderland likely did when they were actually in the business of sourcing stock for their customers. :lol
Haha yes, I remember him saying that as well. But, I don't mean batches in the way TW means batches.

I recall, at least in the past, sometimes batches that Sideshow would get may have improvements over things that maybe have been an issue with initial HK batches. Might not happen so much now, though, since HK batches have been almost concurrent with what Sideshow gets.

Last edited:
I dont know, this price seems really steep to me for a pretty basic figure with a gawd-awful boring stand. Diorama base, I would be more forgiving. For forty dollars more you can get Ahsoka white?! [a figure I am still mulling over]. And that one has a beautiful base and so much detail.

Thats a lot for Kid Ahsoka.

I have no idea who approved the tube top for Ahsoka when destruction and death is surrounding her. While she is dressed for a day at the beach.

Proper attire for a day at the beach in Star Wars is a flat cap and a blanket over your knees...

TBOBF beach.jpg

With Andor being filmed in Britain this seemed like an intentional joke.

(Miner's Fortnight, when the mines and other industries closed down for the last week of July and the first week of August, and the working class were determined to enjoy their hard earned holiday at the beach no matter how cold it was!)

Perhaps it was the grown man who is always wearing a cowboy hat and has an obsession with wolves

It is funny because I wonder if Filoni had that type of pull in 06/07 though? Was the final design approved by GL?

We know TCW was a bit more kid friendly when it first aired, but people are still dying brutally all around her lol, not sure why they didn't go with some sort of clone armor/robes combo they went with Anakin/Obi-Wan. The Geonosis arc in Season 2 is one of my favorites, but it is hard to kinda take serious sometimes while everyone is dying around her and she's barely dressed.

Back