TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I can clear this up.

I interviewed the writers, and Director of the film. The "elctro balls" that CLU uses do NOT control Rinzler in anyway. They are used to alter the disc wars grid, and nothing more. They allow CLU to move and rotate the disc fighting grid, to put the odds towards whomever he wanted to win. Rinzler being the most accomplished fighting program on the grid knew how to read the cues that signaled when CLU was altering the direction, or rotation of the fighting grid itself.

Rinzler was designed as a two disc program for the movie, and the balls had nothing to do with that.

The above are the writers/ directors answers from 2011 to the question of CLU's electro balls. So this should end any interpetation on the subject.

Awesome, thanks for that!

Rinzler was not Tron in original script. So not sure what the "writers" would have to say about it!

:lol

I must be missing your point, conidering that my post had nothing to do with Rinzler being Tron or vice verca.

Yes I did interview them, and whether Tron was Rinzler etc, has nothing to do with the elctroballs CLU was using during the disc wars sequence.

Back