TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The light cycle CLU is not poseable and does not light up. He is made to ride the bike only. He does not come with a disc either.

Clu on the light bike is PARTIALLY poseable. You can move his arms and his head. But at least he has a good sculpt and he's looking upwards.

The single carded Clu fits on the bike just fine and you'd be able to sorta recreate the moment where he's holding out his identity disc.

Observe:

CLUCYCLE_012.jpg

This is what single carded CLU looks like on the bike:
CLUCYCLE_013.jpg

The original review: https://www.figures.com/forums/news/12054-tron-legacy-sam-flynn-clu-light-cycles.html

Thanks for all the info guys! And for the pics Coheteboy! I'll probably save the lightcycles for last after I find all the carded ones I want.

My local Walmart doesn't carry Tron... :dunno...
I just scored Rinzzler's disc,
I'm just missing CLU's lightcycle and Kevin's disc,
unless they release Castor, Tron or Gem, I'm pretty much done with the line! :yess:

My local Walmart doesn't carry Tron... :dunno...
I just scored Rinzzler's disc,
I'm just missing CLU's lightcycle and Kevin's disc,
unless they release Castor, Tron or Gem, I'm pretty much done with the line! :yess:

Well they've made Castor. Just a matter of finding him I guess
4b35a94e.jpg

they're all made by Spin Master. who should never have been given the license.

I really like the die cast stuff but haven't bought any of the 3 3/4 figs yet. I just want all the identity discs. HT has me covered on the Tron figures so I probably wont get any of these.

Still looking for Castor myself. Is the figure out yet?

He was held back. Whether that means until Series 3 or just in another pack-out of Series 2 I'm not sure.

Series 3 is supposed to focus on the Tron:Evolution game though, so it seems like the latter option makes more sense. I'm hoping this series might include Abraxas, Gibson, Tron, Young Flynn (and Clu) and maybe one of the Infected.

I really can not disagree more. They've provided one of the most robust and complete movie lines in recent memory. The other thing is they actually seem to be selling well. Also, I've seen tons of kids around the Tron toys and having their parents buy them. I think they did a great job of straddling the line between making toys that have great detail and packing in action features to appeal to kids. Do I wish they had better articulation in parts? Sure. Could the Kevin Flynn figure have turned out better? You bet! But I've been really happy with the figures, the vehicles, the die cast and the discs.

For me, there are quite a few more figures I'd like to see in addition to those above:

Gem
super-articulated Rinzler
Cloaked Clu
un-helmeted Quorra (it sounds like we'll get this if the line continues)
Flynn in his black outfit (with new sculpt)
un-helmeted Sam Flynn
Daft Punk figures
Bartik

Recognizer playset
and the 3-Man Light Jet (there are actually rumors this might have appeared in a UK site's inventory list... I hope it happens.)

I've held off on buying the figures, just Die-Cast for me but if they actually make the Daft Punk figures I wouldn't be able to resist. I can see something like that being next years SDCC exclusive.

Still looking for Castor myself. Is the figure out yet?

I don't think it's out yet... might end up being part of Series 3? :dunno
I hope we get it...

I really like the die cast stuff but haven't bought any of the 3 3/4 figs yet. I just want all the identity discs. HT has me covered on the Tron figures so I probably wont get any of these.

At first, I was in the same boat, but once I got both 1/18 scale LightCycles, I ended up buying pretty much every figure, Lightrunner and Light Jet...

Can't just get ONE rinzler disc. You need two! :)

:lol maybe... once I find Kevin's disc we'll see!!!

Back