TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the look of the Xbox controller.

360_TronController-large-525x295.jpg

There's also going to be a PS3 controller.

PS3_TronController-large-300x168.jpg

These controllers look awesome :clap

I was going to get that PS3 controller until I saw it was wired. Fail. LED's are low voltage and don't require a lot of power. Could easily have been wireless. Too bad. Pass.

so when are the Medicom RAH Daft Punk figures available for pre-order? they're the main thing i care about in this movie and i'm not missing out on figures again.

Man, I'm on a huge TRON Legacy kick right now! I can't stop buying the toys!

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0377sm.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

Those photos = incredible. So good that they make me want to buy the toys.

Agreed! :drool Still hoping we see a classic Tron throwback here or there but these things are getting more and more tempting. Really like how they tackled the faces inside the helmets.

Thanks, everyone! I'm still experimenting with those light trails. I'll get it right eventually!

Thanks to this thread, I picked up CLU's lightcycle at Walmart on Sunday. Here it is displayed with the regular CLU figure:

5117477310_4d951f163a_b.jpg

I'm really liking the figures and vehicles.

I picked up the 12" Ultimate Sam. It's fun. I don't know if it is worth the $39.99 they are charging for it, but I really couldn't resist. Tons of accessories on this one to help make up the price point. I think Michael Crawford was right about the 3 3/4" line being the one to get. That way you get the most figures and vehicles that group together for a nice solid collection. The Deluxe figures look pretty good though and I would probably point people to those over the 12". Basically the 12" has the extra light up feature running down the thighs as well as a bunch of light rod accessories. The paint is terrible though. The blue lines are really poorly done and mine has some slop. Articulation is okay, they do a nice job with the legs considering they shoot that extra light down the legs. Obviously you don't get any torso articulation, but I felt they could have at least pulled off a side to side head swivel without effecting the impulse projection. I am very curious to see what the 12" Ultimate Clu will be like.

some great pics here!!!!

I am gonna have to fins a few of those controllers!!!

Back