Media The Silent Hill series discussion thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture :lecture :lecture

Then play 2 and 3. Everything after 3 is garbage except arguably 4 and Shattered Memories is actually amazing in its own right.

I love Shattered Memories, it's brilliant- especially on the Wii. Goes to show you CAN make a good SH game without Team Silent.

It was fun! Even if you guys did get frustrated :lol

I'll definitely tune in when I can. Only ****** part is the time zone differences.

Yeah like I was saying, it seems the game completely changes the mechanics for completion every time you play.

We gotta do Outbreak. If it's convenient for you, maybe we can tonight which would be like 9-10 EST.

You can buy the ps1 for games and play then on the PS4 .

I think if we do another Silent Hill next, it will be 2.

Roach sex :lol Doesn't she know about Kojima's sexual undertones in all his games?

Looks like a fun stream, I'll have it on while I sculpt a little.

It's so unfortunate that this game never saw the light of day. I watched a playthrough vid of it last year, and it seemed like it had so much potential.

Also, I'm currently in the mood for some horror, but I don't know what I should play at the moment.

It's pretty manageable on medium, but higher difficulties are a different story.

Man, PS4's the best way to play it. The DS4 doubles as the motion detector, and if you have a mic connected, the Xenomorph can hear you breathe. I'd really like to try it out on VR some day.

I have isolation on ps4 as well. I found it too be too hard and slow paced so i gave up on it. The graphics were amazing though. I probably got killed at least a hundred times before i wanted to throw the controller at the wall.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back