Media "Game of the Year" Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, I'm just wondering: for those of you who own PS4s, do you still use your PS3s? :lol

I still haven't completed the MGS HD Collection, but I'm thinking of selling my PS3 and picking up a PSWhore on a Christmas sale.

I've only owned mine for about 2 or so weeks now and haven't had the need to use my PS3 yet. Although, I might go back and use it at some point some time soon after I get Alien.

I've only owned mine for about 2 or so weeks now and haven't had the need to use my PS3 yet. Although, I might go back and use it at some point some time soon after I get Alien.

I remember I still need to complete Red Dead Redemption to get all the trophies :lol.

You're getting Isolation for the PS3?

By the way, I'm just wondering: for those of you who own PS4s, do you still use your PS3s? :lol

I still haven't completed the MGS HD Collection, but I'm thinking of selling my PS3 and picking up a PSWhore on a Christmas sale.

I still have a ps3 still lots i need to catch up on.

Yup. Only played DkS 2.

Child of Light is on sale right now. It is one of the few games I played on the PS4 this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the time. I still have a huge backlog of PS3 games to get through, andsome I haven't even opened yet. IMO it's a good idea to keep previous consoles until the 3rd year of the new ones. There's still plenty of great games to play, and as this thread shows the new consoles take a while to build up a good library.

And how sad is it that most of us in here have a Remaster of a last gen title as our GOTY?? (nothing against TLoU, but this shows how bad the PS4/ONE libraries are)

I didn't complete it yet, but I'm going Alien: Isolation. Such a fantastic love letter to the Alien film.

Back