Silent Hill: Revelations 3D

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a shot of Carrie-Anne Moss as Claudia. And maybe Valtiel behind her.

562846_465280886826308_1009734320_n.jpg

Video game comparison

1247858444266_f.jpg

I thought that was a dude in the trailer

too bad we will never get to see on film
[ame]https://youtu.be/_rPYdB2zYb8[/ame]

Well....sorry to say...this movie was pretty bad. Pacing, editing, acting...awful. Didn't capture the atmosphere of the games or even the first movie. Extremely disappointed. Malcolm McDowell was the only enjoyable part for me.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yay! I mean... Aww that sucks. :( :lol not going to the midnight premiere, maybe next.

Well....sorry to say...this movie was pretty bad. Pacing, editing, acting...awful. Didn't capture the atmosphere of the games or even the first movie. Extremely disappointed. Malcolm McDowell was the only enjoyable part for me.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Damn. That's just really sad to hear.

I suppose I will still see it, just out of morbid curiosity.

It's been a pretty awful year for Silent Hill, guys.

Gotta disagree with his review. As for Heather, I thought she did a very good job, acting wise

In my opinion, if you liked the first one, this one will blow you away. Hated the first, and so surprised I dug this one

Man IGN gave it a 4.5 out of 10. I loved the first movie but I will wait. The reviews are just not good.

Damn. That's just really sad to hear.

I suppose I will still see it, just out of morbid curiosity.

It's been a pretty awful year for Silent Hill, guys.

Yeah, I was really excited going into this one. It just ended as a poorly developed mess. It was so quick to jump to the next scene. They gave little to no time for events to sink in.

Bio, does it feel like a straight to DVD movie?

The effects weren't representative of a straight to dvd. The acting and development were though.

Gotta disagree with his review. As for Heather, I thought she did a very good job, acting wise

In my opinion, if you liked the first one, this one will blow you away. Hated the first, and so surprised I dug this one

I don't think this movie will be blowing anyone away...

There were a few moments I liked. Lots of little game easter eggs that gave me a smile and will undoubtedly delight SH fans. But as an actual film...not good.

To each their own....

I'm gonna have to agree with Biojex, to a certain extent. I still liked the film overall, but it's a very mild "like." It took me a couple viewings to fully appreciate the first one (yes, I'd rank the first film up there with the best horror films ever made). I'm wondering if I'll enjoy this one more after a second time, but after my initial viewing, I was pretty disappointed.

The pacing is quite off. It always felt like we were coming into a scene at the wrong time. Certain things took too long, and other scenes were way too short. I felt it could've used another 30 minutes to allow the whole film to breathe. It just moves way too fast. Other complaints were...

Spoiler Spoiler:

All in all, it just felt limited in scope as compared to the first. It's hard to fault the director when I'm sure he's doing what he can with the budget, but it was still underwhelming. The saving grace was Adelaide though. I thought she was absolutely terrific, and made the entire film enjoyable, even with its flaws.

Back