Silent Hill: Revelations 3D

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a real niche film though.

Your point?

Finally saw it last night...
I enjoyed it... but I think the first one captured the essence of the game a bit better... despite the poor climax...
But this one, has some really freaky things going on... but TERRIBLE acting... oh man... it was painful, specially from that Game of Thrones kid...

Spoiler Spoiler:

All in all, it's definitely a movie for fans... people walked out of the theater in our showing...
I'll get it for sure on BD though... hopefully for cheap! :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Got it!!
I only played SH 1-3 and didn't finish 3... yet :lol!
Haven't played Origins or Downpour...

Thankd for the info! :hi5:

really enjoyed this movie and hopefully they'll make a third one

great soundtrack, awesome 3d effects and the main actress was a new refreshing appearance

really enjoyed this movie and hopefully they'll make a third one

great soundtrack, awesome 3d effects and the main actress was a new refreshing appearance

extremely doubtful. most reviews say it is the worst movie ever made and it didn't even do well at the box office. I think it has something like 6% on rotten tomatoes.

Then if you read IMDB it is page after page of bashing the hell out of this lol.
I would actually be shocked if they do a sequel

Finally got to see this at the theater. It was pretty awful for me. Well, not awful but just boring and incoherent. I thought once the girl made it to Silent Hill the movie would pick up the pace but it never did. I wouldn't have mind the movie so much if at least it made sense and if the parts in Silent Hill were good. But they weren't.

I seriously hate that the movie didn't really have that many monsters in it. And the Mannequin monster looked awful.

I have some questions and some stuff made absolutely no sense at all, maybe it has to do with the games but I hated that it was so incoherent.

At the end I got kinda happy because I thought we were going to get to see a God or something but the ending was atrocious. That was the worst part of the entire movie... my jaw dropped at how bad it was.

Back