NECA Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn 1/4 Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer Harley with all white skin. The figures where the head sculpt looks like it is painted white instead of white being the natural skin color really drops down the 'must have' ladder for me.

I prefer Harley with all white skin. The figures where the head sculpt looks like it is painted white instead of white being the natural skin color really drops down the 'must have' ladder for me.

Same here, it almost reminds me of Ledger's Joker. Clean white makeup with no skin tones showing like the SSC figure is how Harley should look IMO.

Here's an in box look at Harley

fd8d45e993ad6712bacae97ff8dd1607.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This news is a couple days old, but Harley is available at the NECA eBay and Amazon stores. 2 new pictures were also released.

8f9415ae15d2e91e888dab1907da50e1.jpg
3cd9312932d315e55b177320276da019.jpg

So has anybody gotten a Harley yet? Patiently waiting for more in hand pictures/videos.

So has anybody gotten a Harley yet? Patiently waiting for more in hand pictures/videos.

I've seen a few and she looks awesome but no Reviews. I Plan on getting her once I get Donnie,Catwoman,and Penguin.

I especially love this one:
c2a6cadaee1b4156727ffcd607cda7c1.jpg

Where did you get the pictures?

Back