Hot toys Star Wars: Ahsoka™ - 1/6th scale Captain Rex™ Collectible Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is for fans of the Ahsoka show and live action clones who will want it to pair with the inevitable Flashback Anakin and Ahsoka figures. It is basically a companion piece not aimed a the folk who have the Clone Wars version Rex. As for me, I want it to add to my Rex display (got Sideshow phase 1, Sideshow phase 2 and HT phase 2 (Clone Wars) already. For those of us who do not need it as they have the previous version it is a nice breather. I suspect most folk are several pre-orders deep in Ahsoka line figures so you should be glad that this announcement is a less central character because the Anakin, Young Ahsoka, Baylan, Shin and Enoch are all but inevitable at this point.
Even though I enjoyed Anakin's appearances in the show neither he nor Young Ahsoka is a must have for me. Subtract those two and add Ezra and Huyang and you've got my wish list (with Ezra, Baylan and Shin being most wanted). I think Ezra's nomad look would make for a cool figure.

1bcbe2b451de4cf59100cc7ce69854cfcaf63cba.gifv

985faec99d26604ae2de564c54a627dcd63480d5.gifv

Even though I enjoyed Anakin's appearances in the show neither he nor Young Ahsoka is a must have for me. Subtract those two and add Ezra and Huyang and you've got my wish list (with Ezra, Baylan and Shin being most wanted). I think Ezra's nomad look would make for a cool figure.

1bcbe2b451de4cf59100cc7ce69854cfcaf63cba.gifv

985faec99d26604ae2de564c54a627dcd63480d5.gifv
they will make Ezra just so they can make the turtle-people to go with him

Excited for this one! And not just for the phase 1 look. To me this is an upgrade over the first release. Although I do like the overall fit of the armor on the first version, the green tint doesn't blend well with Jesse and other clones. Also the updated helmet and improved arm mobility due to the pauldron are just the cherry on the top.

This is a minimal release and I don't want to pay a lot for this muffler, HT. You better recognize.

*sees SOU's post* uhm that is quite a bit, SS.

I definitely prefer the more subtle scorch/seal marks and weathering on the helmet personally , but its not screen accurate to what they showed on the show.
captain-rex-main_ba65924c.jpeg

484735-IMG-6130.jpeg

Interesting that they didn't also include a swap out Phase 2 pauldron made out of fabric

EDIT. My bad, looks like it does. The Phase 2 pauldron just doesn't look accurate to the show

Last edited:
As someone who can't get rex other than from ebay...:
Me after seeing initial picture thinking it was reissue without HS: Meh..
There is interchangeable phase 1 and 2 armor..: take my money Hot Toys!!!
After looking at all the picture and no jetpack!!...: Damn you HT

I can't decide if I should order or not, looking back I regret getting mark 47 and 5 reissue because the first released diecast was very expensive 😂

3fBAcss.jpg

(keep in mind different camera settings/focal lengths can potentially make size/proportions look more different than they are)
Does the new helmet look weird to anyone else? I feel like the visor is off and the overall helmet looks undersized to me.

Def like the old colors better. Wish I could just get the phase 1 bucket but I’m too damn not on top of TA to play that hand.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think he looks good, and nothing I can’t fix if I got picky about it. I agree that HT Makes some horrible calls but they’re still in biz and we keep buying.

Que sera sera.

Last edited:
Back