NECA Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn 1/4 Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of my NECA 1/4 scale wishes, focused on Batman (if only all of them can happen!):

Batman from Arkham Asylum and/or Arkham City
Deathstroke from Arkham Origins
Bane from any of the Arkham Games
Arkham Knight/Red Hood from Arkham Knight
Batgirl from Arkham Knight
Batman Returns Keaton Batman and Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman
Bruce Timm Animated Batman (in blue and grey and black and grey)

[emoji14]anic:
Returns Catwoman is happening buddy.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Returns Catwoman is happening buddy.

Then, that's one crossed out from my list! :D

It's nice to think that even if NECA manages to produce all those I have on my list, I would end up just spending the same amount I would have spent for 2 HT Quarter Scale or 2 SSC PFs.

Then, that's one crossed out from my list! :D

It's nice to think that even if NECA manages to produce all those I have on my list, I would end up just spending the same amount I would have spent for 2 HT Quarter Scale or 2 SSC PFs.
Returns Batman is coming as well but probably after Catwoman is released.

NECA's doing a life-size Harley too!!!

TF-2016-NECA-Large-Scale-007.jpg

Yes, most likely. I think an Arkham Asylum Mark Hamill Joker is inevitable now since we're getting Harley and we've already gotten 2 Batman's (Batmen?).

Harley was a pretty big surprise from Toy Fair. Personally my favourite reveal from Neca, though that TMNT was awesome but I'm not a fan of that franchise. :p I think she looks awesome! I would like a more crazy/playful face sculpt though...

Harley was a pretty big surprise from Toy Fair. Personally my favourite reveal from Neca, though that TMNT was awesome but I'm not a fan of that franchise. :p I think she looks awesome! I would like a more crazy/playful face sculpt though...

I really doubt this will be NECA's only Harley. Randy confirmed that they will do another different face for an differnt Harley.... And yeah Arkham Asylum Joker will be nice... Randy said about a year or two ago also said he wnats to do an Arkham City and Arkham Asylum Batman so that will be nice as well especially Asylum... When that happens I will gladly sell my Hot Toys Arkham City Bats.

I really doubt this will be NECA's only Harley. Randy confirmed that they will do another different face for an differnt Harley.... And yeah Arkham Asylum Joker will be nice... Randy said about a year or two ago also said he wnats to do an Arkham City and Arkham Asylum Batman so that will be nice as well especially Asylum... When that happens I will gladly sell my Hot Toys Arkham City Bats.

Didn't Randy say MAYBE to another Harley on Twitter? But yea Asylum Bats and Joker would be awesome. An Arkham Knight Scarecrow would also be outstanding (I love his outfit and the character more than most) but that's pretty unlikely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't Randy say MAYBE to another Harley on Twitter? But yea Asylum Bats and Joker would be awesome. An Arkham Knight Scarecrow would also be outstanding (I love his outfit and the character more than most) but that's pretty unlikely.

Yeah I would take any version of Scarecrow... I'm pretty confident we will get an Arkham Joker sometime next year since we are getting Harley this year.

Yeah I would take any version of Scarecrow... I'm pretty confident we will get an Arkham Joker sometime next year since we are getting Harley this year.

Oh definitely. I wouldn't be surprised if they reveal him at SDCC. Harley comes out around then so her sales would be pushed even more if people knew a Joker was coming.

Oh definitely. I wouldn't be surprised if they reveal him at SDCC. Harley comes out around then so her sales would be pushed even more if people knew a Joker was coming.

I'm saying an Arkham Joker is a lock, along with City & Asylum Batman since they've mentioned wanting to do them. I'm hoping they choose to dig deeper into the Arkham universe for the 1/4 line. I'd love to see Arkham Catwoman, Nightwing, Robin, Batgirl, and Arkham Knight himself get figures eventually.

I'm saying an Arkham Joker is a lock, along with City & Asylum Batman since they've mentioned wanting to do them. I'm hoping they choose to dig deeper into the Arkham universe for the 1/4 line. I'd love to see Arkham Catwoman, Nightwing, Robin, Batgirl, and Arkham Knight himself get figures eventually.

Yea for sure. I feel like they wouldn't get around to doing all of those though. But Catwoman and Scarecrow are the big two I would want from the Arkhamverse (Aside from Joker and more Batmen obviously).

Oh and let's not forget Deathstroke and Mr. Freeze. They would look outstanding, especially since Neca is best when doing armoured characters.

Oh and let's not forget Deathstroke and Mr. Freeze. They would look outstanding, especially since Neca is best when doing armoured characters.

At this point anything is possible.... Harley was a big shocker to me, so I'm not ruling out anyone... Atleast they are diving more deep than HT lol.

Back