1/6 Hot Toys - CMS016D58 Doctor Aphra (Marvel Comic): 0-0-0 (Triple-Zero)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another review.
However, this channel is #sponsorbytoyswonderland. :yuck

The comments appear to be turned off on all their videos, which is unsurprising considering their scumbag relationship, or the likelihood that they are Toys Wonderland.

they are trying to do their thumbnails the way Justin was/is. That speaks volumes in and of itself.

Yep, tells you all you need to know about the people behind TW.

Managed to secure one at a premium. ❤️☠️🤖 Some pics with my other iteration from Kotobukiya (also an exclusive!)
PXL_20240501_193912199~2.jpg

PXL_20240501_191359056.jpg

PXL_20240501_192943249.jpg

PXL_20240501_192925037~2.jpg

Managed to secure one at a premium. ❤️☠️🤖 Some pics with my other iteration from Kotobukiya (also an exclusive!)

Just curious. how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking? I've seen some on ebay for a quite reasonable scalper price.

What's the likelihood anyone will get one being on the Sideshow waitlist? Would they have emailed by now?

I'm not a huge Aphra comic fan or anything, though these look really cool, and the fact that it is limited makes it even more special. It's all too tempting!

Just curious. how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking? I've seen some on ebay for a quite reasonable scalper price.

What's the likelihood anyone will get one being on the Sideshow waitlist? Would they have emailed by now?

I'm not a huge Aphra comic fan or anything, though these look really cool, and the fact that it is limited makes it even more special. It's all too tempting!
Paid 3780 HK$ all-in... 😬 Just couldn't let it pass tho, been a huge fan forever, it was my only 1/10 scale Kotobukiya because there was no other option out there.

Paid 3780 HK$ all-in... 😬 Just couldn't let it pass tho, been a huge fan forever, it was my only 1/10 scale Kotobukiya because there was no other option out there.
Yeah this isn't too crazy to me. I think this is the time to buy on the aftermarket before they are gone, then the prices will start rocketing. I managed to get one for 3503 HK$, that's the cheapest on there at the moment. Though likely to get hit with import duty when it arrives :cry: Also PO BT-1T from KG Hobby, which was the cheapest I could find.

Not into the comics, but admit I was pretty struck at how great these two look together, especially next to Vader and the Emperor. I am still baffled as to why they made 000 limited and not BT.

I assume I'm not alone in having ordered Triple-Zero from Sideshow but not having gotten a charging-soon email yet?

Maybe they haven't received their full consignment yet?

Surpisingly for Sideshow, they've already despatched mine. FedEx sent a tracking email with delivery expected next Wednesday.

I never noticed this location on a FedEx delivery from Sideshow before...

ON THE WAY

International shipment release
COMPTON, CA
02/05/2024 23:55

It's funny because 0-0-0 would be right at home in what was reputed to be "The Most Dangerous City in California". :gun

Back