NECA Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn 1/4 Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean from a business point of view, of course Mattel would want to reduce as much competition as possible. Sucks for us consumers, but it is what it is. Business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Least we get 1/4 figures so I'm happy with that.

Im loving this figure. About time my shelves have some female 1/4 scale love. I just wish she was smiling or had some type of emotion to her face. Thinks my extra city hunter is handsome..

Harley1_zpsek9lggqb.jpg

Harley selfie..

Harley2_zpsfidsemsd.jpg

I just wish she was smiling or had some type of emotion to her face.

Im really happy with what I've been seeing of Harley, but this is my biggest complaint from a visual stand point. A more playful/crazy smile would be better.

So odd that there hasn't really been any reviews of Harley, or many other pictures of her on social media.

I'm honestly quite surprised. I thought she would sell really well considering she's super popular right now from Suicide Squad, and the other Arkham figures have been so well received.

Got this from echo4pro on Instagram. NECA's Joker looks really good with their Harley.
d1029d8267f1fc7332969f539eda88dc.png

I'm picking this one up IF they make 1/4 J.
They would look great on my shelf

I'm pretty sure they'll come out with am Arkham Joker next year. We'll probably see it at Toy Fair. I could have sworn there was a tweet by Randy saying Joker would probably be next from arkham.

I'm pretty sure they'll come out with am Arkham Joker next year. We'll probably see it at Toy Fair. I could have sworn there was a tweet by Randy saying Joker would probably be next from arkham.

He has definitely shown interest. I would be really surprised if we don't get Arkham Joker at this point.

That being said, I also find it odd that nothing has been officially announced yet. It could boost Harley's sales if people knew Joker was coming as well.

He has definitely shown interest. I would be really surprised if we don't get Arkham Joker at this point.

That being said, I also find it odd that nothing has been officially announced yet. It could boost Harley's sales if people knew Joker was coming as well.

Randy said theres alot of DC figures in the works so who knows. But Toy Fair would be the best place to reveal J at.

Well. Got my Harley and when I tried bending her left elbow, it broke. :/

Hello Super Glue.

You gotta use the hair dryer man!! :p

Sad to hear that. Breaking figures always sucks

Well I did....after the fact. Well I tried to glue it the best I can but it keeps falling off and the plastic's starting to discolor. :/

There's no way to contact customer service at this point, is there?

Back